• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Sorry for posting this so late Migit, but I can give you everything on your list but the celebi. PM me if you are interested.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • is the metagroos well traned? if so can i get it?

I didnt train it so I dont know
    But you can have it

Sorry for posting this so late Migit, but I can give you everything on your list but the celebi. PM me if you are interested.

Celebi and Surskit are the only 2 I need
    But thanks

Are you still doing give-aways? D: Instead of a shiny, is it possible for me to get the Pikachu-Colored Pichu? I really want the Notched-Ear Pichu ~

PCP wasnt part of the giveaway, but I think I have 2 so I guess you can have one

jjohn779

The Uprising
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would like to trade for a Darkrai, it doesnt matter if its event or whatever, i just want one(could u make sure it has Dark Void However?) i am willing to offer any of these events Pktopia Magmortar/Electrivire, TRU Arceus(if you could clone Arc. it would be great) or a Volt Tackle+Surf Pikachu. or if you're interested in shinies i have a shiny iv bred(RNG'd?) Weavile with 31s in both speed and attack. Also if you accept could you give me the Christmas Shiny Togekiss? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    Hey, if you're still doing your Christmas giveaway could I get the adamant Metagross in there? Thanks. XD

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would like to trade for a Darkrai, it doesnt matter if its event or whatever, i just want one(could u make sure it has Dark Void However?) i am willing to offer any of these events Pktopia Magmortar/Electrivire, TRU Arceus(if you could clone Arc. it would be great) or a Volt Tackle+Surf Pikachu. or if you're interested in shinies i have a shiny iv bred(RNG'd?) Weavile with 31s in both speed and attack. Also if you accept could you give me the Christmas Shiny Togekiss? :)

Ill have to see on the Darkrai
    I only have 1 and cant clone, but ill see what i can do
    Togekiss is you can have though

Hey, if you're still doing your Christmas giveaway could I get the adamant Metagross in there? Thanks. XD

Yep, Metagross can be yours

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I would like to get your freebie VCG10 - Shiny Leafeon - Hardy - T - PKRS - Lv. 51

My friendcode is in my signature.Please reply back when you are able to trade.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Thanks so much! =] If possible are you free right now?
    2021 6809 5368 is my friend code!

This is actually my first time attempting to trade on Wifi so I hope you don't mind my newb-ness! ^^

Ill get this to you asap

if your giveaway is still on could i have your shiny poochyena please?

yep, ill get it to you when I can

I would like to get your freebie VCG10 - Shiny Leafeon - Hardy - T - PKRS - Lv. 51

My friendcode is in my signature.Please reply back when you are able to trade.

Will do.

Sorry to everyone that I have pending trades with, have been out camping

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
  • Hey bro. I'll trade my Palcity Lucario for your TRU Dragonite?
    And I'm interested in that flawless beldum. I've got these flawless pokes:
    Poliwag
    Zubat
    Nincada
    Staryu
    Squirtle
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Bagon
    Gligar
    Pineco
    Sneasel
    Charmnader
    All are shiny Except Sneasel

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey bro. I'll trade my Palcity Lucario for your TRU Dragonite?
    And I'm interested in that flawless beldum. I've got these flawless pokes:
    Poliwag
    Zubat
    Nincada
    Staryu
    Squirtle
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Bagon
    Gligar
    Pineco
    Sneasel