• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Oh, actually, now that I think about it, Criminals would be better off starting a new game, or using a save file that is before the Abyssol/Science Centre events.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    I'm happy to help out as well. My game is currently a crim just after beating aries at sfs base. More than happy to start a new game if I have to though.

Great hack

ButteryButters

Poketuber
    Years
  • Hey I have a quick question for my friend: Is it possible to capture a shinx in this game as it stands now? She wants her adorable little mascot on her team :P

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Quick question. I may be either very stupid or not looking because I cannot find the building for CUT. Can someone tell me where it is, I have been searching for hours. c:

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    Talk to one of the people in the surf building. They gave me cut after I showed them skarmory. Pretty sure the official cut building is off Cyan Sea from memory...

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    does anyone know what to do after you get raikou i went to the gym but the guy is still blocking it i went to the cave with the ancient orb it started shaking but nothing happened i couldn't go further so i went around the map trying to figure out where to go but i can't seen to find it so if anyone can help i'll really appreciate it

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    Excited to fire this up and give it a go! This looks very neat and I love the original idea. Keep up with the good work!! ^^

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey, guys! Id have liked to reply to all the beta testers individually but there are just too many of you =P firstly thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to do beta testing, you were all so helpful!! ok so it seems that almost all of the new content is buggy and even the old content that worked fine before isn't working now... I am really so close to just starting again completely cuz it seems like every time I fix bugs more appear, haha. Basically it seems like I have a lot more work than I thought I had to do... ahhh =(

firefight

I like people
    Years
  • this hack looks AMAZING! the concept is awesome and i love every bit of it. i adore choose your own adventure books and games and this is perfect. i will have a problem picking between being a gang member or a seeker. on one hand i've always loved hacks where you're a bad guy, but on the other hand it would be cool to catch rare and legendary pokemon and i like the idea of being part of a team of famous trainers. i'm so conflicted! anyway, dont give up! you're doing great!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    was really hoping to play the finished version of this by the end of october (played through v1 (oh the memories of being able to walk through everything on the first route) and v2 and was really looking forward to the next release, patience it is.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    was really hoping to play the finished version of this by the end of october (played through v1 (oh the memories of being able to walk through everything on the first route) and v2 and was really looking forward to the next release, patience it is.

Version 3 was never going to be the final finished release anyway, even after V3 is released there'll be the post-game to wait for =P thanks for sticking around so long, i appreciate it!

ButteryButters

Poketuber
    Years
  • Well whenever it releases I am sure its going to be great :) Start from scratch if you need to :)

PS: Just got Azramadon: HOLY STATS
    PPS: The Tri Pokemon Challenge in Clearwater, the interior has invisible walls and some normally unpassable tiles are passable. I can walk through the PC :P I know you are likely restarting but I thought I'd mention that in case it has not been yet

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I've decided against re-starting completely - it's taken me a whole year for me to get it to where it is now and I have much less free time now, so it would take me way too long. I've decided to just keep pushing on with it and try and fix what I can, and try to accept that it's never going to be perfect. =P

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    this hack looks AMAZING! the concept is awesome and i love every bit of it. i adore choose your own adventure books and games and this is perfect. i will have a problem picking between being a gang member or a seeker. on one hand i've always loved hacks where you're a bad guy, but on the other hand it would be cool to catch rare and legendary pokemon and i like the idea of being part of a team of famous trainers. i'm so conflicted! anyway, dont give up! you're doing great!

Remember you can also play with no Careers as a Trainer or just be a Researcher on its own too ^^

even if its not perfect it doesn't matter it'll be great anyway

Thanks man, I hope you all think so when I finally get it out there~

Back