• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    hey guys I am brand new here and just wanted to introduce myself and what not. I'm a pretty big Pokémon fan, currently working on developing my own fan game with Pokémon Essentials.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • hey guys I am brand new here and just wanted to introduce myself and what not. I'm a pretty big Pokémon fan, currently working on developing my own fan game with Pokémon Essentials.
    You've certainly come to the right place! We've got a lot of people making Essentials fangames here, in fact I'm currently working on one myself. Check out the Resources and Tutorials sections! Good luck on your project, I hope to see it up in Progressing Games soon :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    You've certainly come to the right place! We've got a lot of people making Essentials fangames here, in fact I'm currently working on one myself. Good luck on your project, I hope to see it up in Progressing Games soon
    Glad to hear I'm in the right place! I'll make sure to check out tutorial sections and maybe look into your game a bit if possible. As for my game it will probably show up pretty soon, within the next month or so (school slows development)

Nagi-chan

I make videos on Youtube about Pokémon and other a
    Years
  • Hello everyone:)
    I´m Nagi and I love to make Youtube videos about Pokémon and other stuff and I also play Pokémon competitively (VGC). If you want to trade or battle, feel free to message me because I want to do lots of Bo3 practice for the upcoming big competitions:)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello everyone:)
    I´m Nagi and I love to make Youtube videos about Pokémon and other stuff and I also play Pokémon competitively (VGC). If you want to trade or battle, feel free to message me because I want to do lots of Bo3 practice for the upcoming big competitions:)
    Welcome to PC! ooooh, that's really nice that you like to make youtube vids! You can probably show them off over in Pokémon General c: I'm not a battler myself, but I hope you're getting a lot of messages. Have fun!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back