• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Direct January 14th 2015 Predictions/thoughts

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
  • I was really hoping for mewtwo news, but what we got was nice.

I'm definitely excited for Majora's Mask, Splatoon, and the charizard amiibo.

Reactions: Z25

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Looks like Australia actually gets the themed new!3ds models, and MM/MH on the 14th of Feb. Oh well, one day later (and it's a saturday too, which suits if anything because work. :V) We also do not get the bundles, just the two separately. Oh well, at least we get it. Preordered the MH 3DS XL model, and will preorder the game instore... and pricematch later. >:]

Oh, and neat direct overall imo. Gotta try and nab Galaxy 2 for cheap when I get home (never played it), and I quite liked what they showed of Xenoblade X. So many environments already...

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Not as hyped as I had hoped for except for...

Spoiler:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Alright it seems discussion is winding down, so if a mod would as kind as to close this, that be great :)

Years
  • First reactions more or less:
    what's this dynasty warriors? Some kind of age of emp- SMT X FE 'bout time it got a trailer... wait this is the same style as awakeni- could it be? NEW FIRE EMBLEM FOR 3DS! hypehypehype.
    Puzzle & Dragons I heard some things about it on game explain.
    Bandai Namco presents (Note previous post in this thread) ohmygodisitfinalyhe- oh... it's... not decode... I'll go back to my corner...
    Wii U stuff... don't have a wii u so yeah...
    then I really had to laugh at Marth amiibo's special in codename steam, hey Wrys how ya doing!
    Might get Majora's mask 3d I enjoyed link between world and many others but I've never played the 3d Legend of Zeldas.

Reactions: Z25
    Years
  • Honestly I'd never get the new 3DS XL. If they do release in America (the non XL) then I'll get one when my 3DS becomes pooped out with low lasting battery, which probably won't be a while. The new Fire Emblem though does excite me. I just got Awakening, only because it was the easiest and I hate really difficult games. Hopefully this new one has a casual mode too.

Back