• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Obtain Your Pokémon!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
It's been 10 VPP's since my last Master:
Furfrou (Debutante Trim), Furfrou (La Reine), Furfrou (Pharaoh Trim), Alpha Bibarel, Arceus, Arceus (Ground), Indeedee (female), Arceus (Water), Alpha Machamp, Arceus (Flying)
I'd like a Smoochum please =3

Kinda wanna finish off the doggo challenge, but my current general business is actually making me prefer just doing more Type Arceus =P

*puts an Icicle Plate on the VPP counter*
I put forth:
-Sawsbuck (Winter) & Sawsbuck (Summer) - 2 Normal.
-Glalie (#2) - 1 Ice.
And request an Icy Arceus =3

Name: ReKoil
Pokémon: Arceus (Ice)
Fully Evolving: N/A
Hemisphere: Northern
Own a Rainbow Stone: Yes

Counts ten Pokemon since your last master as well. Earned 10 points and a Smoochum for raising all those Pokemon so well.

Set the new plate in with the help of your three Pokemon. Configured it to freeze other Pokemon, not to freeze itself and blue screen.

Arceus (Ice) @ 43,667
Hatch: 43,682
Level 100: 43,907
Shiny: No

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Overshot the Master and Legendary a little. Hated to separate them.

Raised 12 Pokemon since the last Master (Toxtricity): Silvally, Alpha Weavile, Alpha Gallade, Glalie, Tinkaton, Comfey, Alpha Froslass, Mega Audino, Exploud, Alpha Bibarel, Alpha Machamp, and Gigatamax Charizard. Requests an Orthworm.

Adds up to 12 Pokemon since the last legendary (Silvally): Alpha Weavile, Alpha Gallade, Glalie, Tinkaton, Comfey, Alpha Froslass, Mega Audino, Exploud, Alpha Bibarel, Alpha Machamp, Gigantamax Charizard, and Orthworm.

Holds up a shiny Red Orb with the help of Mega Steelix, Gliscor, and Rapidash (Kanto). Satisfies the 2 Ground, 1 Fire requirement. Summons a seasonal Primal Groudon.

Name: Devalue
Pokémon: Primal Groudon
Fully Evolving: Yes
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

Years
Overshot the Master and Legendary a little. Hated to separate them.

Raised 12 Pokemon since the last Master (Toxtricity): Silvally, Alpha Weavile, Alpha Gallade, Glalie, Tinkaton, Comfey, Alpha Froslass, Mega Audino, Exploud, Alpha Bibarel, Alpha Machamp, and Gigatamax Charizard. Requests an Orthworm.

Adds up to 12 Pokemon since the last legendary (Silvally): Alpha Weavile, Alpha Gallade, Glalie, Tinkaton, Comfey, Alpha Froslass, Mega Audino, Exploud, Alpha Bibarel, Alpha Machamp, Gigantamax Charizard, and Orthworm.

Holds up a shiny Red Orb with the help of Mega Steelix, Gliscor, and Rapidash (Kanto). Satisfies the 2 Ground, 1 Fire requirement. Summons a seasonal Primal Groudon.

Pokémon: Primal Groudon
You get one Orthworm & 10 points for your Master!

And here is your beautiful Primal 😍

Primal Groudon @ 24,296
Hatch @ 24,311
Level 100 @ 24,481
Shiny: Yes

Just be sure to keep the Orthworm a safe distance away because Groudon hasn't had breakfast yet

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I don't know why. But somehow it always seems to take forever for me to finish my VPP. :P

Name: Megan
Pokémon: MissingNo. (Yuurei)

Ϻ̴ℹ̸ŝ̶Ϩ̶ⅈ̸ȵ̵⅁̵ ̴ℕ̴Ʋ̴м̴ß̶⋿̶я̸

[img]https://i.imgur.com/0wPVw67.gif[/img]
Years
I don't know why. But somehow it always seems to take forever for me to finish my VPP. :P

Name: Megan
Pokémon: MissingNo. (Yuurei)

F̴̆o̷ͨr͊͏e͛̀vͭ͝e̊͘r̒͝?̧̈ ̶ͪ ͤ͟C̷͂u̴͛r̿͠i̓̀oͮ͞ųͣŝ҉.̸ͥ ̛̒ ̷͒W̶̏h̡͋å͟t̑͘ ͑͜d̅͘o͗͝e̷ͪs̢̎ ̛ͩt̨̲ͦi͗̈͏̠̗͝m̶̹̪͕ͭͦ̏͟͝e̶̴̶̬̯͔̟ͥ̇̈́͑͡ ̶̏m̸͑e̸̿ͫ͠a̔ͯ͘͟n̸̢͋ͥ ̑̋͢͝w̸͒̇͜h̶̵̃̅e̴̴ͫͬn̓̚͏̷ ̇͂̀͘y̸̨̋ͯo̊̚҉͢ų̈ͨ̕ ̢̒̎͘c̴ͯ͊͡ȧ̢̈͢n͒ͯ͏͠ ̧̛̄ͩg̵ͣ̉́l͊̎̕͡i̷͂ͯ͡t̛ͣ̿́c͊ͭ͟͞h̵ͦ̇͠ ͮ̒͝͠t̡͓ͬi͛̆҉̣̩͟ṃ̷̷̮͈͓̎́ͧ̾͢͞ȩ̸̷̣̟̭̦͔̪ͦ̑̾ͦ̓̿́͞͞ ̡ͮ̾͞i̢̛͐ͫt̨ͥ̃͡s̴ͪ̐҉e̡̋̀͝l̡ͬͣ͟f̸͛͒͢?̑͛́̀

BͦẢDͥE͛G͛G͗ ̐@̿ ͧ2ͤ2ͯ,̔6̆4̅0̅
̿H͆aͥt͂cͫhͬ:ͪ ͂2̅2̀,̈́6̒5̑5͂
ͨM͐iͩs̋s̍i͐n͋g̊n̿õ.̐ ͫ(ͤY̊uͪuͥr̒ē͗īͥ)ͤ͛ ̿͐@ͨ͂ ̾͂Lͥ̂eͩ̍vͯ̊e͒̒l̓̎ ̀͌1̔ͫ0ͮ̌0̓̾:̅ͦ ͊͑2ͬ̚4̈́ͭ,ͤ̀6͐̂3̄̂9̅͊
͋ͧŚ͂ȟ̿ȉ͆n̾̋y̑͗:ͮͥ ̽̀Y͆̐ĕ̏s̃͋
͂̓P̀ͧoͨ͛i͒ͮnͦͪt̽̏ś̌:̄̆ ͩ̉1̂̎9̔͛0ͧ̾

Days
1 Growlithe please!

Name: Lapis_Laz95
Pokèmon: Growlithe
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern
Owns a Rainbow Stone: Nope

Years
*puts down a Pixie Plate*
I put forth:
-Furfrou (La Reine) & Furfrou (Pharaoh Trim) - 2 Normal.
-Togepi - 1 Fairy.
And request a Fairy Arceus =3

Pokémon: Arceus (Fairy)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
*puts down a Pixie Plate*
I put forth:
-Furfrou (La Reine) & Furfrou (Pharaoh Trim) - 2 Normal.
-Togepi - 1 Fairy.
And request a Fairy Arceus =3

Pokémon: Arceus (Fairy)

Hoped for Togepi to Metronome the plate in. Turned Arceus shiny...maybe? Had no effect on the plate, however. Left the two dogs in charge of entertaining the baby while you inserted the plate in yourself.

Arceus (Fairy) @ 43,909
Hatch: 43,924
Level 100: 44,149
Shiny: Yes

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Name: Delta Crowned Sword
Pokémon: Heracross with Moxie
Fully Evolving: No
Own a Rainbow Stone: No

Welcome to VPP. Found one Single Horn Pokemon for you to raise. Receives the seasonal discount because of its Fighting type. Never implemented things like abilities in VPP, however. (Lacks any kind of battling mechanic in this. Welcomes you to say it has Moxie in your stats, though.)

Heracross @ 651
Hatch: 666
Level 100: 811

Also earned the Best Friend Ribbon for raising your first VPP:
bestfriendsribbon.png

Go ahead and create a breeder stats thread when you get the chance. Exists as a space for you to keep track of all your VPPs, points, ribbons, and so on. Make it as fancy or basic as you please. Suggests looking at others' breeder stats threads, if you want some ideas.

Last edited:
Years
I put Igglybuff & Azurill (2 Normal) + Smoochum (1 Psychic) onto the altar as bait and will wait for Arceus to take notice and descend to take care of the babies. :fufu:
*puts down a Mind Plate and request a Psychic Arceus* =3
Which will be coincidentally be my 100th Psychic type once fully raised =O

Pokémon: Arceus (Psychic)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
I put Igglybuff & Azurill (2 Normal) + Smoochum (1 Psychic) onto the altar as bait and will wait for Arceus to take notice and descend to take care of the babies. :fufu:
*puts down a Mind Plate and request a Psychic Arceus* =3
Which will be coincidentally be my 100th Psychic type once fully raised =O

Pokémon: Arceus (Psychic)

Created these crying babies, according to the legends. Forces it to deal with its own creations. Becomes the babysitter for the day. Amuses them with Psychic trick classics, such as levitating them and putting up a Trick Room.

Arceus (Psychic) @ 44,150
Hatch: 44,165
Level 100: 44,390

Also wow, so many Psychic types. Bolstered that with quick Unowns, sure, but even so.

Days
New VPP time!

Pokèmon: Nidoqueen

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
New VPP time!

Pokèmon: Nidoqueen

Found a Drill Pokemon for you to raise.

Nidoran (F) @ 1,037
Hatch: 1,052
Nidoqueen @ Level 100: 1,212

Covered its body with needle-like scales, according to the Pokedex. Does not really convey that in its art. Explains the Poison Point ability, though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Summons another Alpha seasonal with ReKoil. Practically opened a permanent time portal to Hisui with all these Alpha Pokemon.

Partner: ReKoil
Pokémon: Alpha Lucario

Days
This is post no. 811, Heracross is maxed out, so now it's time to ask for a new Pokémon!

I can't get Zacian-Crowed Sword now, but can at least get a Royal Sword.

Pokémon: Aegislash
Shiny eligible: Yes
Fully evolving: Yes

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
This is post no. 811, Heracross is maxed out, so now it's time to ask for a new Pokémon!

I can't get Zacian-Crowed Sword now, but can at least get a Royal Sword.

Pokémon: Aegislash
Shiny eligible: Yes
Fully evolving: Yes

One Royal Sword Pokemon for you. Assumed you wanted Sword Forme (the requirement for summoning Zacian's Crowned Sword Forme). Will change it if you wanted Shield Forme, though.

Honedge @ 811
Hatch: 826
Aegislash (Sword Forme) @ Level 100: 986

Be careful around Aegislash. Detects people around it with leadership qualities...and then drains them of life. Recommends letting AZ have some time with it. Lived long enough already.

Back