• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Okay yesterday (or September 20) when I was out I was bored and decided to go to goof off at the At&T store near me (and I wanted to try the iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 Plus). Just like old times. Then I remembered the last time I was there was September 20, 2013. Or one year ago exactly. So I took a picture for a compassion/throwback thing.
    Spoiler:

Left: September 20, 2013 and right: September 20, 2014. Funny how much changes in a year.

Years
  • Actually, it's been about a 2 weeks since I took those pictures, and I was expecting more issues to arise, but literally, nothing new, just healing those marks I had before. Which are currently flat red skin. And no "actives" whatsoever. Basically I just have scarring right now. (fingers crossed)

Spoiler:

Good luck with it!

I finished my second course of Roaccutane (what it's called here) early this year but I was unlucky to be the 10% or so that can't be cured. I truly hope you are part of the 90%.

The side effects were so bad! I couldn't go anywhere without lip balm eye drops or hand cream. Even with constant use of my lip balm the skin on my lips started peeling off at one point. Not a fun experience.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Some of you guys in here just have the most magnificent beards. I'll be able to contribute my measly bit of chin fluff in a few more posts!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Here's three, because I'm excited that I can post pictures now. ಠ_ಠ

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

As you can see, my face isn't too good with the whole "let's grow hair" thing. Then again my head itself doesn't do too well with the whole "let's look good" thing so :(

Years
  • So, I shaved my goatee, after about a year, and I hate my face!

Apparently that's a common reaction, not sure if I will grow the hair back, or wait to see if I like it without facial hair.

The thing that kills me most is the lack of mustache; my mouth/nose area just looks odd. XD

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • So, I shaved my goatee, after about a year, and I hate my face!

Apparently that's a common reaction, not sure if I will grow the hair back, or wait to see if I like it without facial hair.

The thing that kills me most is the lack of mustache; my mouth/nose area just looks odd. XD

I've been growing all of the hair on my face that you can see in the above photos for about 2 months now, and I'm scared too shave it off for the exact reason you gave. :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Veranithas, great pics! You look super cool! Also.. I'm getting a slight Orlando-Bloom vibe from your face structure? Haha.. that sounds weird the way I put it, but it's a compliment :3

Eevee-kins, I absolutely love the hair! I'm needing to get mine to have more blue in it soon (booked a hair appointment next month so looking forward to that!)

I have no new pics but here's an older one from May you haven't seen with me, my mom, and my aunt:

Spoiler:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Veranithas, great pics! You look super cool! Also.. I'm getting a slight Orlando-Bloom vibe from your face structure? Haha.. that sounds weird the way I put it, but it's a compliment :3

Thank you! You absolutely just made my day and instantly became one of my favourite people, ever. :happy2:

I have no new pics but here's an older one from May you haven't seen with me, my mom, and my aunt:

Spoiler:

You look like someone I know, which is in no way a negative thing! Awesome hair too, by the way. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back