• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i don't know why i'm posting so many pictures lately but oh well. elf ears.
    Spoiler:

dat lil peek of chest hair

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Awh your dog is so cute!! From my experience getting a dog really changed my day to day life. It made me so much happier and I truly enjoy every moment we spend together so enjoy your dog to the fullest! There is nothing like coming home only after being gone as short as an hour and there's someone there so ecstatic to see you.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I'm the proud owner of this awesome soundtrack. Awesome Mix Vol. 1!
    Spoiler:

(It's reversed cause 3DS cameras are stupid.)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Not showered and greasy but I rly don't care

There is something I've always found really fascinating about the way you look - you are super pretty, one of the prettiest girls I've seen on this entire site, and yet looking at you I just really really really don't wanna **** with you, like I think bad things would happen to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Thank you, I actually am very flattered by your comment!! Lol I'm honestly really nice, you'd have to piss me off on another level for me to do something absolutely devastating. But I've had a lot of people irl tell me that I have "resting ***** face" and that they were afraid to talk to me/be my friend because I look like a *****/keep to myself *white girl emoji with hand flicked to the side*

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Went to Comic Con the other day with my girlfriend, along with our very own Fairy, and her boyfriend. Ill put up a few pictures once I'm able to get around to uploading them, but I'm going to post this one photo that was the cover photo for The Gothamist's coverage on the event. Take a wild guess what my girlfriend and I dressed up as. :D
    101014-comic-con-1.jpg

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • You went as an editorial on modern times. You are the disease and she is the cure. You're the modern day disease because you're dressed as a guy who refuses to dress in a way that will allow him to store the gadgets and such we're meant to have on us at all times. Your girlfriend is the cure because she has a bag capable of fitting you and all your belongings.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back