• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
  • TBH Gav, I'm not diggin' the ponytail; it gives me an impression of a druggie or something and it just kills your natural charm (imo.) But heck if you're lovin' it by all means, sport it! But you asked for an opinion so I thought to give my honest one. I like your outfit a lot though; that's definitely a sharp jacket. Good to see you're looking well though!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • This is half of my face at work. The other half of my face is partying somewhere in the Bahamas.

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I had to shave for Halloween, cause who I'm dressing up as doesn't have a full beard, but a patchy one.

Spoiler:

And this why I hate shaving cause without facial hair, I look like I'm 16.

And shaving a big beard takes ages and I'm bad at not making it look uneven. And I always cut myself and it's really painful. -___-

Spoiler:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I was really upset at my beard growing skills for a second; thought that the second photo you posted was a few hours after the first photo or something, until my brain actually processed your sentence haha.

You do look way younger without the facial hair though! You look good either way don't get me wrong, but facial hair ftw.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • A union jack and the word rebel, how ironic *sips tea and laughs disdainfully at the peasant colonies who think they can just leave the biggest Empire in the world*

I wish we were allowed to sip tea but we aren't, unfortunately that's their thing. Tea is quite possibly the best and I'm going to go and make myself one right now.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • I had to shave for Halloween, cause who I'm dressing up as doesn't have a full beard, but a patchy one.

Spoiler:

And this why I hate shaving cause without facial hair, I look like I'm 16.

And shaving a big beard takes ages and I'm bad at not making it look uneven. And I always cut myself and it's really painful. -___-

Spoiler:
    I think you look better clean shaven.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Why bother dressing up and heading out with friends this Halloween, when you can build towers alone in your room
    Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I was really upset at my beard growing skills for a second; thought that the second photo you posted was a few hours after the first photo or something, until my brain actually processed your sentence haha.

You do look way younger without the facial hair though! You look good either way don't get me wrong, but facial hair ftw.

I think you look better clean shaven.

Late responses, but thanks both of you!! VeranithasVI, I'm liking you bald hahaa.

My Halloween this year was short and rushed. So I pulled together a quick Finn the Human costume from things in my closet and no sword and gave out candy.

Spoiler:

I have no idea why I decided to make those super stupid faces but I did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back