• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tox

fight me
Years
  • Shirt needs ironing and hand looks awkward what can ya do
    Spoiler:

EDIT; Don't wanna make another post on the same page but I like my hair in this one
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Forgive me; the beanie that I'm wearing in this photo should really be condemned by all churches and government organisations and just burned. But on the other hand I kind of like it.

Spoiler:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I like the jumper a lot - fits the look you have going for sure.

I am gonna go against the grain though and beg you to please grow your hair back

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Oh also Veranithas re: the jumper - you're young and cool so if you feel self conscious about it you can say you're wearing it ironically and it'll be awesome again. But I do like it though.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • You have very nice hair, Kura.

I have a whole collection of photos from last night that I'd love to post, but a lot of them are rather risqué, so I'll probably just sort through them at some point today and post some of the more tamer photographs instead.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This image is a few months old, but oh well.
    Spoiler:
    I don't know if it'll count as a compliment or whatever but you kinda look like the first Spiderman actor in this one haha. I think you look really rad, man. :D

One from last month since I haven't posted in a while :3
    Spoiler:

Also, hadn't seen you in a while, Mallory, but you're looking FAB!
    Gorgeous hair. <3

I got up at 5pm today for no damn reason so I took a picture of my bed head for no damn reason.
    Spoiler:
    DEM HAIR, BRAH. I LACK HAIR SO I AM SUPER ****ING JELLY LOL

Yorkshire pudding filled with rare-seared parkin-spiced beef, white chocolate mashed potato and cacao red wine gravy.
    Side of roast kohlrabi, onions, and almond cream.
    Spoiler:
    That dish looks amazing. ;o; Oh, and you look cute too, as always!

Spoiler:

Glasses become a thing
    indeed they do! :D

SOOOOOO...I decided to join instagram for some reason and I didn't have any posts so I decided to take a random selfie and post it for the lulz. I'm sorry for not looking as fab as you people but what can a pleb do ;o;

Spoiler:

it looks better on my phone than on my laptop eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk ;_______;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back