• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

Spoiler:

How are you gonna shit on all of us like this

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    day 3 of my august photo challenge was "selfie" so i took a selfie and i think it cam eout cute also happened to be wearing my 90's ish grundge ish ish ish outfit again so here

Spoiler:

if you wanna know the format i'm following for the themes of the days lemme know and ill show you or keep an eye on my instagram to follow along it's rly fun actually

this challenge is making me a little more confident about myself and so is taking more selfies, so i may be back here posting more.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • ~ ~

this is basically me, a really pale dude with white hair and red eyebrows
    you won't get the message if your forum theme is dark :c

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Alright. I'm ready to post my first PC image. The reason I haven't posted is because of the death note. No risks bruh.

Me at a forest earlier this week
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • It's usually ridiculously unruly. That picture was taken shortly after a dip in the ocean, which seemed to tame it a bit.

Pro-tip to men with beards: do not skip a day of brushing. You will regret it with every follicle.

Lucid

OMG :3 Everyone is looking soooo good! I am so happy to also see older faces doing well!! <3

Ok one of me! :3 I'm the non-asian haha! They're my goood friends from Uni that I haven't seen in like 3 years!
    Spoiler:

Adorable as ever!

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
  • OMG :3 Everyone is looking soooo good! I am so happy to also see older faces doing well!! <3

Ok one of me! :3 I'm the non-asian haha! They're my goood friends from Uni that I haven't seen in like 3 years!
    Spoiler:

Now that's a good looking group of human beings right there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back