• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Spoiler:

Sometimes I like to exist here

Red beard ftw!

Why not again x)
    Spoiler:

giphy.gif

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • Very cute! I love your eyebrows! The first pic is deffo my favourite one :3 A smile deffo looks better on you than a pout, in my opinion :33 So keep smiling! I'd love to see a pic with your hair down (I spot a smidgen of pretty curls! :D..)

Thanks! c: Ye I'm just so used to not smiling at all in pictures, but I'll start doing it more.

And here come three more pics, this time including my curly hair.
    Spoiler:

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Got some new photos, one with my old glasses and one with my new pair of glasses (And both having a 2 week old haircut.). I tried to look less unintentionally angry, and I ended up looking stupid.
    Spoiler:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Got some new photos, one with my old glasses and one with my new pair of glasses (And both having a 2 week old haircut.). I tried to look less unintentionally angry, and I ended up looking stupid.
    Spoiler:

I swear I'll make you wear a Pancham onesie!

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • Recently, I was chosen to model for a good cause. I'm happy with how the photo turned out, so I've decided to share it with you.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back