• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament ~ **SPINOSAURUS WINS!**

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Mmm, sorry or the delay~

Semifinals:

White Mage vs. Zekrom
    Mukkamoto vs. Spinosaurus

And yes, this time, this round will last for a max of 5-7 days. If everyone is finished before then, then, the finals will start riiight away.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I cry, knowing I didn't get a chance to enter this Tournament. ;-; ;-;

jk

Good luck, everyone in the tournament! Will you be saving replays of the finals/semi-finals and recording them and putting them in this thread?

And by the way, (when) does TPC plan on having another Smash Bros tournament?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Proof?

lol jk I believe you. But could you give a quick summary of the match? It sounds interesting.
    First match:

Me (Wario) vs Mukkamoto (Captain Falcon) on Omega Brinstar. Won on my last stock.

Second match:

Me (Sonic) vs Mukkamoto (Captain Falcon) on Omega Tortimer Island. Won on my last stock.

Or do you need full detail or something? Because I haven't saved the replays. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    First match:

Me (Wario) vs Mukkamoto (Captain Falcon) on Omega Brinstar. Won on my last stock.

Second match:

Me (Sonic) vs Mukkamoto (Captain Falcon) on Omega Tortimer Island. Won on my last stock.

Or do you need full detail or something? Because I haven't saved the replays. :P
    No that's fine, but I was wondering if there were any amazing out-of-the-ordinary kills or anything, because they're always cool.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    No that's fine, but I was wondering if there were any amazing out-of-the-ordinary kills or anything, because they're always cool.
    Got a triple UAir chain kill with Sonic. Went something like UThrow -> UAir -> fast fall -> UAir -> Spring -> UAir. That's all I remember.

We both SD'd as well.

Years
  • My 3DS went missing shortly after my last match with Alfieri, and I haven't been able to find it since, so I guess I have to forfeit.

Oh well. Good luck to both Spinosaurus and Zekrom in the finals!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sorry about that, White Mage, but thanks for playing! Now at last, the final round:

Spinosaurus vs. Zekrom

Taking all bets guys, taking all bets! Best of luck to both!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Spino wins. He breathes Smash Bros.
    I kind of have to agree. While I wish best of luck to both Spinosaurus and Zekrom, Spino seems to play a lot more Smash and is probably more likely to win. No offense Zekrom :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm pretty sure that Spino is gonna win too.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Won 2-0. Good games, even though the lag got really bad. :/

...So what's the prize?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Confirming my 2-0 loss to Spino. I was just surprised that I got a total of 3 KOs.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No; I'm going to PM him about his reward later. :3

As for the rest of you, don't fret - a conselation prize is on the way! Good job to those who participated, and I hope you'll look forward to other tournaments in the future. :3

I'll even try mixing it up a bit!

Back