• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament ~ **SPINOSAURUS WINS!**

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Sure, I should have some time to show my inexperience. Count me in!

> Says he's inexperienced
    > Proceeds to beat the crap out of me

I have horrible online battling anxiety so all my skill against Level 9 CPUs will go down the drain lmao.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    When will the bracket be up? And is it single elimination?

Also I suggest in the case of sudden deaths that instead of proceeding with it, a rematch with only one stock happens afterwards. (Must be same characters and stage, of course) This is because normal sudden deaths can be very random and unreliable in determining the winner, and some characters have unfair advantages. (Camping tactics are very powerful)

In actual tournaments, if a sudden death happens by time, the player with less damage taken (if the stocks are even) wins the match. Though since the TO is going to be absent to decide themselves (considering the nature of the tournament) it's better to go with the alternative method.
    > Says he's inexperienced
    > Proceeds to beat the crap out of me

I have horrible online battling anxiety so all my skill against Level 9 CPUs will go down the drain lmao.
    All your skills against AI won't work on real people anyhow. Take it from me. :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    When will the bracket be up? And is it single elimination?

Tomorrow at about 12:00 EST, but I'll notify each of you to let you know when the bracket is officially up, anyhow!

Mmm, single elimination, yes. Unless you guys want a losers bracket? O:

Also I suggest in the case of sudden deaths that instead of proceeding with it, a rematch with only one stock happens afterwards. (Must be same characters and stage, of course) This is because normal sudden deaths can be very random and unreliable in determining the winner, and some characters have unfair advantages. (Camping tactics are very powerful)

Mmm, that can be arranged! In fact sure, I'll enforce it; a single stock round when a sudden death begins!

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
    Years
    Tomorrow at about 12:00 EST, but I'll notify each of you to let you know when the bracket is officially up, anyhow!

Mmm, single elimination, yes. Unless you guys want a losers bracket? O:

Mmm, that can be arranged! In fact sure, I'll enforce it; a single stock round when a sudden death begins!

Can we have a losers Bracket? It'll probably be a little complicated and longer but at least people can still try to beat the other people that lost.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    All your skills against AI won't work on real people anyhow. Take it from me. :(

It's hard to play other people when all the other players I'm matched up against have horrible connection and the match is laggy and not fun. :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    The matchups are live! Round 1:

El Héroe Oscuro vs. Spinosaurus

Zekrom vs. xxkaylabby

Aven Starkiller vs. Silhouette

White Mage vs. Charizard Trainer64

かすみ vs. Necrum

Mukkamoto vs. skyluigi2

Ausaudriel vs. bobandbill

Alfieri vs. VeranithasVI

Polar Spectrum vs. wildjr

Denny Hamlin vs. Logiedan

Good luck to all! Just remember, it's a best of 3, 3 stock, 7 minute match on any Omega stage, with no items, and no customized characters! In an event of a Sudden death match, you should make a 1 stock match. If there's any questions, you can contact me!

The round will end in 2 weeks (October 31st) so, do them as soon as you can before then!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Darnit, i'm too late, as usual. Oh well, guess i'll have my first tournament at this convention in 2 days

Back