• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Offical Super Smash Bros. Tournament ~ **SPINOSAURUS WINS!**

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Well you'd have to actually play me then since I was going to be his opponent before the tragedy of college campus Wifi struck hahah. I feel bad taking a by because my opponent had connection issues anyways.

I'd love to, but in the end it's up to Dragon to make the decision as it is his tournament. We'll wait and see but otherwise you have a free pass to the next round.

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I'm so hyped for the next set of match-ups, but I had one question. What about the people who haven't done their match-ups yet, and the people who are waiting for the other person to do their match-ups? Will they both be disqualified? Or just the person who never responded?

Whatever you decide, you might want to paste on the thread.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I haven't completed my match yet. I haven't been able to get in contact with Charizard Trainer64, and he hasn't been online since Oct. 16.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Audy and I have not yet completed our match. I'd put it down to just... really bad time zone match ups. Whenever Audy has been around I've been at uni (which is a no-go for me), and the days I wasn't there (as well as weekends like this one) I haven't managed to catch him online either.

Maybe my Tuesday as I'll have to work from home...?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I haven't completed my match yet. I haven't been able to get in contact with Charizard Trainer64, and he hasn't been online since Oct. 16.

Then, I`ll put him as a DQ, and you`ll advance to the next round!

Audy and I have not yet completed our match. I'd put it down to just... really bad time zone match ups. Whenever Audy has been around I've been at uni (which is a no-go for me), and the days I wasn't there (as well as weekends like this one) I haven't managed to catch him online either.

Maybe my Tuesday as I'll have to work from home...?

Erm, the deadline has been past already, so I have to move these matches along, but if you guys can play on Tuesday, I'll give you guys until Wednesday and then one of you can move up to the second round~

Meanwhile to the rest of you: give me 30 minutes ~ 1hr! I'll post up Round two~

Last edited:

Aven

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Good luck bobandbill on that first matchup of yours. And good luck to everyone else on your second matchups!
    So exciting x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Right now! Though this didn't really go according to plan on account of all of the DQ's and inactives, soooo... while I did plan to have a loser's bracket, sorry to say, I'm gonna have to pass on it for now until later on the tourney. Anywhooo, please let me know if I've missed anyone:

Aven Starkiller vs. Spinosaurus

White Mage vs. Alfieri

Mukkamoto vs. かすみ

Zekrom vs. Polar Spectrum

Any questions you can contact me! And good luck!~

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    ^Slightly amusing that Polar's my next opponent. Fine by me anyway, advancing to the next round without fighting anyone's no fun, not to mention I wanna fight peoples anyways.

EDIT: Polar and I did our matches just now. The scales tipped in my favor, and I won 2-1. gg Polar.

Last edited:

Aven

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Well I'm out :p Spino had a VERY good defense technique and he was really good at edge guarding. Good luck on the rest of the tournament everyone! I'll be cheering for you!

Back