• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
In LoG, what do I do after beating the first leader? Like, how do I get through the desert (if that's what I do next) and where do I get cut?

Talk to the lady in the docks in Bouquet Field...

Hey guys where's Silk Path? I needs dive xD

Already answered.
Use the Search Button...

I Found a small glitch in Sea Path. Just thought you might want to know.I'm using Version 4.

Already known.

Hi ! I need help in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers . What do I do when I get to Aerith's home ?
Nothing Happens ! I thought that I will Battle the Pokemon from the square ? Please reply ! :)

Talk to the bed.

Sorry, I just started.

How do I get to bug forest? Can't find.

I'm asking for life of guardians, btw.

You can't find Bug Forest in Life of Guardians. Why/ Because there's no Bug Forest in Life of Guardians.
Bug Forest is in Reign of Legends...

In Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers I am stuck. what do I do after the event in at Aerith's home where all the pokemon from pkmn square battle you?
@carlolicup you talk to the bed.lol

Talk to Abra...

I have a problem!In Reign of Legends.After you battle Kevin,your bro,i don't know where to go!Help!

2000 post in this thread!!!! WOO!!!!

Already asked, and is already in the FAQS.
Go to the first post and read the FAQS.

The biggest complaint I have for this hack is you starve the player of being able to use Pokeballs for too long.
Another problem is you don't inform the player when Pokeballs are made available for purchase. I got my butt kicked by the Elemental Master a bunch of times (flying vs my bulbasaur) until I went to buy some potions and found that they were available for purchase. You need to inform the player that they're available now, this is usually done by an NPC giving the player 5 balls to use in some event. Also the Spiritomb you can find is worthless, it's basically a name and sprite super imposed over Igglybuff data. It's Normal type, and has its moves and pokedex data. That said, I enjoy the hack overall and say keep up the good work.

If you're not asking for help, and only comment about the hack, post it in the LoG thread.
This thread's created for helping purposes.

Though thanks.

in Ruby Destiny: rescue rangers, how do i get to vapid swamp? i've tried the stairs in the place above garden field but torchic says it isnt the right way... help :(

nvm i managed to pass my problem on my last post.... but how the HELL do i get out of smoke area in rescue ranger, its so irritating just heading in 1 direction...

Already asked.
Use the Search Button or look at the videos in YouTube.

Well...
When do you think this is going to get updated for beta 2 for LoG?

not sure...

What do you do in Boulder City?

Did you just arrived at Boulder City?
If so, then enter the gym.

how do you get past the ice in lowpoint path, it keeps freezing me D:

Best of luck~

As I wrote in LoG topic I reached the Boulder City and I don't know what to do there and how to start Angeallen's event. I didn't find it here :(

You just arrived in Boulder City?
If so, then enter the gym.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Thanks DJ! I tried pretty much everything else and I have been stuck for almost 3 days trying to figure it out.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I can't enter the gym. The player just says Angellan.

I uploaded a new patch.
read my last post in the LoG thread before patching, k?

Thanks DJ! I tried pretty much everything else and I have been stuck for almost 3 days trying to figure it out.

thanks and no problemo~

That's same problem for me djg... And when I'm there I can't go anywhere no even out of city... it just keep tellin' "Player : Angeallen...."

I uploaded a new patch.

It doesn't let you enter the gym

I uploaded a new patch.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Hi im new here and just want to ask. Can i still catch like Raiku cuz when i enter the power plan and he was there but when i click on him he just vanish. It happen to some other one too. so i just want to know can i recatch them somewhere?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hi im new here and just want to ask. Can i still catch like Raiku cuz when i enter the power plan and he was there but when i click on him he just vanish. It happen to some other one too. so i just want to know can i recatch them somewhere?

yes.
after you've completed the three factors: obtaining all 8 badges, beating the league, or finishing the Shadow Lugia final event in Vermillion City...

It's really workin' thanks djg :)
edit : one question is Surf available in this beta?

yes.
HM Surf in LoG's in Krystal Path.
Krystal Path's the place where you battled Claire with Gabrieleon...
Talk to the Hiker there...

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
Ok Thanks for the info.
1 more quick question: Are there any more version as good as this one that are finish ?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ok Thanks for the info.
1 more quick question: Are there any more version as good as this one that are finish ?

for the time being, not yet...
someone's remaking RoL though, but I don't know his progress so far... :\

vvatamelon

Elite 4 Ice Ryan
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
heyy Destined jagold look around the scrapbox and look for my tread on RoL. It talks about my narrated Play through trust me it will make more sense when you read my thread :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2009
Excuse me, there's several questions I want to ask.

1. I was stuk after I challenged 7th GYM, I don't know how to reach to the 8th GYM. How to each to MORIENT TOWN?

2. How can I get HM07 & HM08?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
heyy Destined jagold look around the scrapbox and look for my tread on RoL. It talks about my narrated Play through trust me it will make more sense when you read my thread :)

I've seen it and I like the idea.
Thanks.

Excuse me, there's several questions I want to ask.

1. I was stuk after I challenged 7th GYM, I don't know how to reach to the 8th GYM. How to each to MORIENT TOWN?

2. How can I get HM07 & HM08?

both questions have been asked already.
use the SEARCH button next time.

for your second questions, is it for RoL, RR or LoG?

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
Years
Alright, I might be doing the wrong thing, but I've beaten the 1st gym leader in LoG, battled the rival. However, the lady in the docks just tells me that the boat isn't running. Did I forget something or am I on the right track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back