• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
Years
  • Registeel and heatran..Dont want 2 appear in my game...Im using a m0bile emulat0r...I c0mpleted ol d requirements..Sad.. Il g0na try dis on my pc if registeel and heatran wil appear...i wana see d final legendary..

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    One day of absence and this thread's filled with questions already... o.O

I HATE THIS! ALEX BEATEN 24 TIMES UNTIL NOW AND I WANNA WIN! COULD SOMEONE HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

(P.S.: Geodude would help if I could know a catching position)

There's a Geodude in the route where you're heading to help Mr. Briney to save his Peeko.

hey guys you know when you go to rentenbuld theres a cave how do i get past it

you can only get pass there after you've met all legendaries in the game.

heyy , how do you get to silk path to get HM DIVE ?
    and how you get to the 8th gym ?

both questions are already asked and answered.
    use the Search Function of this thread.
    Thank you~

Hey djg.. Why registeel doesnt appear in d electric generator aftr i got all d badges in RoL?

And the shinny gitch in d thin f0rest is cause by cherubi. XD dats why shinny horsea appear and u can get all d shinnies in der by using d cherubi glitch. XD

probably a glitch...
    no, Horsea is meant to be shiny.

Hehe. Sorry if I repeat a question that may have been answered earlier on in the thread but I'm a bit stuck. I've just completed the Weather Institute event, so where do I go now. I know it involves Blitz and Cherrygrove but I'm not sure what to do.

EDIT: Don;t worry. Done it. Just beat Elite 4 and OHKO'd all of Ash's pokemon XD.

Party
    Sanders, Lv 61 Blaziken
    Seren, Lv 61 Gallade
    Rotor, Lv61 Walrein
    Penry, Lv61 Lucario
    Ryuu, Lv61 Garchomp
    Simba, Lv62 Luxray

so...
    do I still need to answer your question or have you alreayd figured it out now?
    btw, nice team.

Hey Guys What Do I Do After I Beat The Pokemon Threat?? IN Rescue Rangers

talk to Kangaskhan...

Wat should i do for rotom to appear in da building in RoL. I got ol 8badges.. And i check d tv at midnyt...

probably a glitch...

Hey DJG Can YOu Write All The Chapter For The Rescue Rangers Its Really Interesting

List of chapters are to be found in the Rescue Rangers thread.

Wat abwt registeel, heatr0n, jirachi and mew?

I olredi finish d game..da DL event... Registeel and heatr0n r n0wer 2 b f0und..Awts..

probably a glitch...

hm i have 3 the GYM Bages but i dont know where should i go (Reign of legends)

head south to Pina Francia and enter the cave inside the forest for you to deliver Ash's letter...

---oOo---​

oh, and to whoever wants a walkthrough of Rescue Rangers, here's a link...

Last edited:

Draga

Waffle Hunter
    Years
  • so...
    do I still need to answer your question or have you alreayd figured it out now?
    btw, nice team.

Na, I've already finished the hack so I'm doing Contests. I like what you've done, and if you make any further edits then I wish you luck.

Also, since I name all of my Pokemon, I tend to name my legendaries after mythical beings, gods etc. So, here are my names for the legnendary Pokemon in theis hack! Try and figure out where the names came from!

Names of Legendaries
    <U>
    Spoiler:
    </U>

Draga

Waffle Hunter
    Years
  • Sorry Cid, but I ain't giving you my ROM. Part the fun in games is in the challenge, so it wouldn't be fun if I gave you the completed game. Sorry :(

EDIT: Trained Seren, my Gallade, up to Lvl94 and whupped everyone on Champion Island! Party time, drinks on the house!

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    [email protected] got ol d legendaries... Can u upload and paste d link of ur RoL r0m hir..Please..Thank you

Djg@abwt d shiny h0rsea..I tink cherubi help d pr0cess.. C0z i g0t ol d shinys in thin f0rest. XD

Oh for... Speak proper English! Makes people less annoyed! Anyway, posting ROM's is against the rules, and it is the .sav file that is the save, not the ROM itself.

iKnow

Woohoo!
    Years
  • Ok, where do you get an Eevee...I've been looking everywhere..and how do you get in to Cherrygroove and Blackthorn City?

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
    Years
  • Draga@its ok..i want to try your ROM because mine are kinda glitchy.. :c just the ROM,n0t the save game file.. :c

You can also get a shiny eevee by d0ing the shiny horsea glitch in thin f0rest

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Draga@its ok..i want to try your ROM because mine are kinda glitchy.. :c just the ROM,n0t the save game file.. :c

You can also get a shiny eevee by d0ing the shiny horsea glitch in thin f0rest

Just get another ROM yourself. Simple, as no-one is allowed to link or give out ROM's.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    No matter what I do entei won't let me go through...
    I already awakened Groudon at the underwater cave, and yet entei keeps blocking my way...

Anyone know why this happens?
    I'm playin the version 4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back