• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    '''3rd gym is at selaro right.. err went to francia cave and got flash?
    in the forest defeat the bad guys... and go back in time... recieve a baby lugia..... then go back into the forest again and meet ash'''

i've goy baby lugia, and HM05, beat the bad guys,, then ?meet ash in what forest, i think i've met him, then what ?.. there seem nowhere i can go ?
    thanks for that quick reply,,
    can i ask why there is 2 attachent to download? which should i download ?

THANKS !

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    You get baby Lugia in the Past? I thought it was the Future :embarrass.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    got my 7th badge, found out about the ship being builed, Where to next? Also Abra is where i want one, What level is last stage?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    head down south from Tabuli Town near the puddle of water. Work your way to the cave where Entei is blocking your way. ;)

Also, the male Eevee evolves to Jolteon(thunderstone), Vaporeon(water stone), flareon(fire stone), leafeon (leaf stone), umbreon(moon stone)... While the female Eevee evolves to Leafeon(leaf stone), Glaceon(water stone), Espeon (sun stone), Umbreon(moon stone), Flareon(fire stone)...

Stones can be bought in RETAZO CITY PKMN Mart. ^^

Years
  • Hey when i talked to the registeel in the electric cave then it dissapeared???

Will i find it in the wild or is it gone

the same thing with raikou i talked to it then it ran away
    will i be able to catch it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Good Levels for Elite 4? 68 good or no? also whats a good team With out Leagndary's Swaper, Charizord, Lugia What else? I want a alakazam but I can't find a Abra

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    "For all those people asking stuff like how did you make it evolve like that?"He used a hacking tool called pokemon amplifier to make certain pokemon evolve differently/change their stats etc.
    Sorry for posting this if you used something else.
    And how do you get to bee woods?
    I forgot...

Years
  • Hey when i talked to the registeel in the electric cave then it dissapeared???

Will i find it in the wild or is it gone

the same thing with raikou i talked to it then it ran away
    will i be able to catch it?

Please can you help me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back