• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • I got it to work, thanks a bunch ashy
    Is that means ya patched it? If yes glad to help ya ;)

Whew! I tuned off the game then loaded it up again so now everything works fine!
    It's obvious :D If ya only restart rom nothing will change because it's written in emulator that's why ya have to close the emu and then play again :)

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
    Years
  • Cool! It actually works! Thanks! You should also note that it's male quirky-nature not just any gender. So, is there any other shiny glitches?

you can also get a female one. Like female shiny evee... Dats d only shiny glitch i discovered... I tried to used the cherubi in other locati0n but it didnt work..

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    afetr meeting them in lost cave, explore the whole GENTO region. they will show up eventually. And yes, both Shaymin and Arceus are in the game. ;)
    where is arceus I need a specific answer please because i can not find him !!!

where is arceus I need a specific answer please because i can not find him !!!
    oh yea it is for pokemon ruby destiny region of legends thank you .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2009
    So i got a turtwig and when it evolved at lvl 16, it lost 3 levels(went from 16 as turtwig to 13 as grotle) is this normal?

kremerswim

PokePIMP
    Years
  • My pupitar never learned dark pulse or crunch and it is at level 43.

Did you take those moves out of the game?
    If not, when does pupitar learn them?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    here's the trick for the shiny pokemon in the shiny forest..

you need to encounter a wild cherubi in the grass above the water(to the left part of the forest) Kill it or run to it.after that, search in any grass below the water,you'll encounter any wild shiny pokemon(quicky nature).You can also repeat this trick many times.

How did you get the gengar.
    Or how do u get those pokemon like alakazam, milotic, steelix, kingdra, golem, machoke, and the other one that evolve from trade.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I'm playing RoL again an I'm on the 8th gym. I love the hackers in there. While in there, I saw a spriter that helps people in spriting. I think his name is Esmas. Where can I get in touch with him? I can use a spriter.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • How did you get the gengar.
    Or how do u get those pokemon like alakazam, milotic, steelix, kingdra, golem, machoke, and the other one that evolve from trade.
    Djg edited it so some of them evolve at some level
    Hope this work will pay off xD it's for RoL if you're playin' other game tell me
    Machoke - to Machamp at 42
    Graveler - to Golem as well at 42
    Kadabra - to Alakazam also at 42 xD
    Feebas - isn't in RoL
    Onix - Steelix isn't in RoL so Onix won't evolve
    Seadra - to Kingdra at level 46
    Edit : I forgot to mention Haunter. He's gonna evolve at... how a huge surprise at level 42 :D

kremerswim

PokePIMP
    Years
  • Thanks so much!

I'm guessing that most of the other pokemon learn their moves and different levels than normal too, right?

Thanks for all of the help

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Black Background

I cant walk anywhere without running into a wall because of the grass and other floor tiles are

And this is RoL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    What? umm... Is English your first or second language? Explain clearly what you mean please.

Nvm, i got it to work. patched the game on a mac, just used my pc to patch it.

I found a glitch. If u beat one of the grunts in the grunt and leader battle on francia forest (i think that wat it is called) and if u lose to the leader, u cant rebattle them...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back