• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PlayStation Vita General Discussion Thread - Sony's New Handheld Coming 2/22/12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I know I will end up doing an impulse buy when I see it, but I do want to wait for a little bit because I can't afford it currently! XD​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I can't afford it either... stupidly work has given me the day off tomorrow and all my friends are working... I'm going to casually transfer £400 from one of my accounts to the other and its accidently going to go on my VITA. Not really sure what games to pick up. I will see what bundles they have going.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I want one, but I can hold off, particularly after buying the 3DS on launch and then the price drop happened a few months later. The Vita's launch sales in Japan were crap, and I can't see here being much better since Japan has a much greater Sony following than NA, so I'm sure it'll price drop by Christmas when some good games are out.

Years
    Interesting development for me, might be able to get a PSV wifi only, game (fifa or uncharted) and a 8GB card for just over £100! :3

I love having friends who work in game shops.​

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I know a few places are accepting 3DS trade in and you get the vita for £100 which I think is a pretty good offer.

On a side note I completely fail and forgot when I was checking last night it was gone midnight so when I thought the vita was out today... turns out its tomorrow. Need to wait a whole day extra now :(

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention has recently grabbed my attention. Loved the one on PS3 so I am hoping it will have something to link them. Don't want to restart the whole game again as its insanely long.

One thing that does worry me though is my main PSN account is locked so I can't buy things from the store so I use a second account for all my PSN purchases so would I be able to do the same here so I can buy a game install it then use it on my main account because if not I will have to make another new account as my alt account is simply named my psn store account ad I wouldn't want that as my name xD.

Years
    Well, got rid of my 3DS and got a 3G Vita, FIFA and 8GB card for... £162! MUHAHAH!

I love having friends who work in game stores; can get loads of discount. I must say, it is a amazing console, just a little tough to get use to at first, but I am getting the hang of it now. So nice.

The graphics are flawless! *_*​

Zet

Years
    I'm still waiting for my free game(Wipeout 2048) for purchasing the 3G model and recharging it(buying credit/data/etc). Other than that, I'm loving it. Shinobido 2(which I picked up yesterday since the store didn't have it at launch) came with two discount codes for Touch my Katamari and Ridge Racer(I bought them both since it was a great deal). And the game is simply fantastic, even the graphics and menus are superb.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Finally someone other than me that has the vita. I got it on release day morning with uncharted, and wipeout and bought Ultimate Marvel V Capcom this morning.

I love the VITA, graphics are amazing and all the apps for facebook and twitter and so on... I am in love. Being able to play old psp games and ps1 games is a huge bonus.

Wipeout is fantastic.

Jealous you got the 3G version I only got the Wi-Fi one myself.

Years
    I'm still waiting for my free game(Wipeout 2048) for purchasing the 3G model and recharging it(buying credit/data/etc). Other than that, I'm loving it. Shinobido 2(which I picked up yesterday since the store didn't have it at launch) came with two discount codes for Touch my Katamari and Ridge Racer(I bought them both since it was a great deal). And the game is simply fantastic, even the graphics and menus are superb.

Mine did take a while to come through, but it got there in the end.

The annoying thing, maybe just because of the company, but setting the 3G and having the money take to the account was a complete pain in the ass. It took ages for the SIM to do anything, even though it was well activated and such.

Oh well, all behind me now. Was playing FIFA on it last night and it is just awesome. It is pretty much the full game on the big consoles. \o/​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back