• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**PLEASE READ** I'm not killing off Café!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I see, so all the staff members lied repeatedly? Nice to know everybody, good going.

Sounds like someone has a bad case of the grumpies after April Fool's Day!

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • So I'm already tired because it's been a ennuying day and such and...
    is this now meant for actually serious
    or not
    because it was April 1st
    is it because some really important things should be told regardless of the date
    or isn't it because anything no matter how important and legit it might seem to others can always be a joke anyways
    but seemingly it was a joke
    or was it
    you guys know that I'm kinda naive

Yukari

Sounds like someone has a bad case of the grumpies after April Fool's Day!

Being told that this isn't an April Fools day joke repeatedly by staff members is just a lie, no matter what label you put on it.

So I'm already tired because it's been a ennuying day and such and...
    is this now meant for actually serious
    or not
    because it was April 1st
    is it because some really important things should be told regardless of the date
    or isn't it because anything no matter how important and legit it might seem to others can always be a joke anyways
    but seemingly it was a joke
    or was it
    you guys know that I'm kinda naive
    It's just an April Fools day joke, don't believe anything that the staff say on this thread until after April 1st. It isn't true!!

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Being told that this isn't an April Fools day joke repeatedly by staff members is just a lie, no matter what label you put on it.

It's just an April Fools day joke, don't believe anything that the staff say on this thread until after April 1st. It isn't true!!

But really, it just means you can't take a good joke. Of course we're going to say it's not a prank on AFD. D:

Yukari

But really, it just means you can't take a good joke. Of course we're going to say it's not a prank on AFD. D:
    Eh, I really shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. But honestly I don't mind an April Fools day prank, as long as you don't try to defend it when everybody knows it's a prank. At that point it's just lying to me.

Wait so this "announcement" was just a joke?
    Yup.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Eh, I really shouldn't make such a big deal out of it. But honestly I don't mind an April Fools day prank, as long as you don't try to defend it when everybody knows it's a prank. At that point it's just lying to me.

Yup.

I say as long as it's April Fools Day, it's funner to keep up the facade. Plus not everybody knows it's a prank. There's at least a few people who gave serious responses who presumably thought it was real xD

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • waiting for april 5th

I'm going to seriously lol if staff decide to shut down CCC for a whole day, just so everyone goes "well crap, it was legit".

take note, admins.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Well I for one like a site that has a forum to talk about anything. I haven't been for to long but I started to like this forum. Everyone is just so free to talk about anything. Sometimes you just need a place to take out what is bottled up or talk about a recent experience. Honestly everyone looked so well talking about their needs and sometimes you even find consolation. If you close this forum then you will be taking that away from us. There are plenty of other forums to talk about pokemon stuff why not just take one to talk about anything? This is sad. I wish I could have participated more in this forum.

But it's not being closed!?

It was an April Fools prank :\

Back