• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**PLEASE READ** I'm not killing off Café!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • If it's any consolation my self esteem took a bullet because I was fooled by this.

I don't understand why someone would get emotionally worked up over something that was busted as a prank a day or two in. Back on April Fool's in 2012 with the Lerroux prank, I actually believed it to be real for a bit, and kind of took pride in my position on the matter. Watching the fake public staff forum be set ablaze with flaming demotions and emotions run high was like the best movie PC's ever bestowed on me. <3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Tomorrow's the day! Tomorrow's the day Dakota's scheduled CCC for its execution!

why end the fun now? :c

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • WOW DIPU THANKS FOR SPARING CCC <3333

just kidding, pls sink it. happy april fools ccc regulars despite it being april 5th :)

Years
  • You need to take grammar lessons. I'm not killing of Café? Seriously?

PS - R.I.P. Chit Chat Café... it was nice knowing you.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • I can't believe that I fell for this until reading it was an April's fool day prank/joke. I mean as someone who has lost their interest in Pokemon (the games) , I don't know what I'd do if all I kept on seeing was nonstop Pokemon discussion, which would give most people a hell of an ulcer. I know that I don't post in CCC a whole lot, but, I really do enjoy reading the threads and the posts the members create. I mean it's like for me, a change of environment, without moving to a new location. I enjoy and are fond of what other people's lives are like and how they live it everyday.

Anyway, Dipu, let's give this a good two months and then we'll be good again. :)

Back