• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters (Pokémon) Wi-Fi Tournament

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    OTL I got 1 KO then pretty much just let him set up against me... that was absolutely pathetic on my part. Basically the standard result for any time I try to battle competitively... I'm going back to playing my Leaf Green rom, at least I'm good at the Nuzlocke challenge.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Won my first battle since this thing started. lol I beat MagmarubyandAquasapphire in Ubers 5 to 1 (DC'd)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    defeated Juxta in a hella close NU 1-0
    that should bring me to, 4 points.

lost to juxta in UU 2-0

out for the night. see yall tomorrow for the final dash!

Last edited:

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I'm back from shopping and can OU battle. If you see me online then I can battle so send me a PM/VM.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    WK wanted me to post the top scores so that we can continue to the semi-finals (meaning that the main tournament has ended). Winners are polkop in 1st, MEGAS in 2nd, World King in 3rd, and Recontra1234 and Crazyhand tied for 4th. Here is the semi-final bracket:

MEGAS vs World King
    polkop vs Recontra1234 or Crazyhand

Recontra1234 and Crazyhand need to battle to decide who receives 4th place, then whoever wins battles polkop. Good luck!

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Hm, this won't be as easy as I thought, our timezone is pretty different. let's say, it's night for WK, and it's morning for me, which I need to be in school.

Back