• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    People who wants to be beta testers please send me pm. It's just much easier for me to go through them right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Hi i would like to apply to test this pokemon firered hack i played this hack a little while back and i fell in love with every aspect of it especially the story and i would love to help improve it in anyway i possibly can.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hi i would like to apply to test this pokemon firered hack i played this hack a little while back and i fell in love with every aspect of it especially the story and i would love to help improve it in anyway i possibly can.

He just said PM him

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Applying for beta testing :D
    Really enjoyed the game. So sad it ended with that "Girls Generation" old man

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have picked the beta testers. In addition, to avoid rushing them, I'm gonna give them 1 extra week to test the game. So the release date is pushed back to August 7th.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • hope you release it soon. Finished it in 2 days (maybe 1) as i find the script funny and interesting. Nice game and the hard work can be seen easily.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I hope this wont really be considered as spoiler

BUT this game s PERFECT for fans of LuckyShipping......Srsly. And after seeing some screenshots AND also reading the details I can see why Beta 10 will be the most satisfing (am I writing this word right?) Luckyshipping EVER.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    I am playing adventure red and i saved it when the 3 legendary bird combine and i am ment to get the roots but i dont get them please help

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I am playing adventure red and i saved it when the 3 legendary bird combine and i am ment to get the roots but i dont get them please help

Green is supposed to give it to you when u talk to the Sabrina (I think)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    i did that still didint work i even put all my items in and then check and came out of the area and back in it wont work

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2015
    HERP DERP HERP DERP HERP
    FLY ALWAYS CRASHES THE GAME HERP

This game's pretty accurate and inginuitive herps aside~ A tinge of dark humour and WHY STEVE WHY. Looking forward to seeing a fly fix :) Hopefully. Or just bike around the whole world whatever. Crashes on 9.1 btw

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    i have put all my items in the computer are rest throw away and i still didint get it so i must be glitched

Back