• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    i have put all my items in the computer are rest throw away and i still didint get it so i must be glitched

Yeah there is probably a glitch since u shouldnt have had a full bag when the cutscene started. Sorry. time to replay lol jk. if u want u can hack it into your PC (i think)

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    So I beat Brock and I got the boulder badge and the TM: Rock Tomb. But I got 5 of them. Is that normal?

Yes. TMs given are 5x and TMs found are respawnable... to match the infinite TMs of Gen VI

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Minecraft PE getting 0.12.0 in august.
    Terraria Mobile getting 1.2.4 in august or september
    FNAF 4 released
    Pokemon red adventures final beta coming in august.

Guess its a very good month for mobile gamers :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    How complete is this so far? Is it done up to the elite 4 an if so how far into the post game is it? Also if not up to the E4, when will it be?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Can't wait for this to come out, beta 9.1 was great, probably the best hack I've played.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Maybe on August 12th he said August 7th its for the beta testers.

He said he is giving the beta testers an extra week so Final Beta v1 will be around 14th then v2 will be aroun 19th I guess

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    [FONT=&quot]
    [FONT="]Beta 10/Final Beta[/FONT]
    July 24th 2015 (OR EARLIER) - Beta testers needed for the week. [please post request starting at the 24th]
    August 7th 2015 (Or earlier) - Final Beta A
    August 12th 2015 - Final Beta B (fixed glitch version)

[FONT=&quot]What [FONT=&quot]will be the difference be[FONT=&quot]twee[FONT=&quot]n Final Beta A and[FONT=&quot] Fina[FONT=&quot]l Beta B ?
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Beta testers [FONT=&quot]gona find the glitches so he can [FONT=&quot]have the Final Beta A released on August 7 without glitch[FONT=&quot]es[FONT=&quot]. Am I [FONT=&quot]w[FONT=&quot]rong? So why the reason for [FONT=&quot]Final Beta B?
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Can anyone explain me bec[FONT=&quot]ause [FONT=&quot]I don't understa[FONT=&quot]nd?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    [FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]What [FONT=&quot]will be the difference be[FONT=&quot]twee[FONT=&quot]n Final Beta A and[FONT=&quot] Fina[FONT=&quot]l Beta B ?
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Beta testers [FONT=&quot]gona find the glitches so he can [FONT=&quot]have the Final Beta A released on August 7 without glitch[FONT=&quot]es[FONT=&quot]. Am I [FONT=&quot]w[FONT=&quot]rong? So why the reason for [FONT=&quot]Final Beta B?
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Can anyone explain me bec[FONT=&quot]ause [FONT=&quot]I don't understa[FONT=&quot]nd?[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT]

There is no promise that the beta testers are gonna find all problems, so final beta A is the beta after they tested it, when a lot more people play it. Some other small errors/problems might pop-up so he hopes to fix those for the final version: final beta B
    I think that's what he means, otherwise he might just give us the beta the testers played but without all the fixes, only the necessary ones or something like that

Hey guys, does anyone know if pokemon adventures blue chapter is death???
    Yes, all other versions are being cancelled due to lack of time and other private affairs. However Aethestode has given permission to c067912881to use his yellow sprite if I remember correctly because c067912881 is in the early stages of a likewise project with Yellow.

Reactions: Raj
    Years
  • There is no promise that the beta testers are gonna find all problems, so final beta A is the beta after they tested it, when a lot more people play it. Some other small errors/problems might pop-up so he hopes to fix those for the final version: final beta B
    I think that's what he means, otherwise he might just give us the beta the testers played but without all the fixes, only the necessary ones or something like that

Yes, all other versions are being cancelled due to lack of time and other private affairs. However Aethestode has given permission to c067912881to use his yellow sprite if I remember correctly because c067912881 is in the early stages of a likewise project with Yellow.

Oh... It's really dissapointing to know that Pokemon Adventure Blue Chapter is cancelled :(

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Still need beta bester?

Back