• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    Okay, I'm still alive... But I honestly feel like I'm about to die. Turns out my flu is a lung infection, something like Phen something... The antibiotic is making me symptoms even worst but according to the doctor, it's normal the first time -.-.

please get complete tests done, it will be best to take complete rest as well as flu reaching lung infection is very serious, get well soon

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    Hi, I was wondering if you could continue with making the Pokemon adventure blue rom, blue is one of my favorite characters and I really enjoyed how the game was going and was hoping that you might continue it

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hi, I was wondering if you could continue with making the Pokemon adventure blue rom, blue is one of my favorite characters and I really enjoyed how the game was going and was hoping that you might continue it

He cancelled all other versions. He doesn't have time

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Okay, I'm still alive... But I honestly feel like I'm about to die. Turns out my flu is a lung infection, something like Phen something... The antibiotic is making me symptoms even worst but according to the doctor, it's normal the first time -.-.

Hope you'll get better soon!

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Okay, I'm still alive... But I honestly feel like I'm about to die. Turns out my flu is a lung infection, something like Phen something... The antibiotic is making me symptoms even worst but according to the doctor, it's normal the first time -.-.

That sounds terrible. Right now, your health is the most important thing. Get well soon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2015
    Okay, I'm still alive... But I honestly feel like I'm about to die. Turns out my flu is a lung infection, something like Phen something... The antibiotic is making me symptoms even worst but according to the doctor, it's normal the first time -.-.

Get well soon also :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Is there any way I can download Pokemon Adventures Red chapter to my GBA4ios cause i would really like to take this game mobile. Hope you feel better Aethestode.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Is there any way I can download Pokemon Adventures Red chapter to my GBA4ios cause i would really like to take this game mobile. Hope you feel better Aethestode.

you know how right?
    (patch the rom on pc then move to the mobile device)

It should work properly

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    What I first did was get a clean pokemon Fire-red and used the lunar ips to get pokemon adventure red 9.1 and it worked so then I launched the game on the computer switch the save file to flash 128k and saved the game. From there I transferred the game to my iphone and when i launched the game it says save file was deleted.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2015
    What I first did was get a clean pokemon Fire-red and used the lunar ips to get pokemon adventure red 9.1 and it worked so then I launched the game on the computer switch the save file to flash 128k and saved the game. From there I transferred the game to my iphone and when i launched the game it says save file was deleted.
    I played the 9.1 beta on my phone using MyBoy gba emulator and I also downloaded a rom patcher app and just patched it on my phone without using PC at all :)
    Worked a charm & I completed the beta :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    I can download games through my iphone like you did with your phone computer free but when it comes to this game i can't figure away to play this game with out losing my data.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020

When i used to put hacks on mobile, I never made a save file. I just dumped the hacked rom and played

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    When i used to put hacks on mobile, I never made a save file. I just dumped the hacked rom and played
    So what I should do is update the file to 9.1 and then I just dump the game in my phone?EDIT So I put it the non-updated game in did not work i put in the updated game it did not work it says 1m sub circuit board is not installed and that means I need to switch the save file to 128k but then either way it does not work cause the file just gets deleted.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017

so since you're not feeling that great im guessing the final beta will come out a bit later but anyway hope you get well soon

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    I played the 9.1 beta on my phone using MyBoy gba emulator and I also downloaded a rom patcher app and just patched it on my phone without using PC at all :)
    Worked a charm & I completed the beta :)

What rom patcher app did you use if you don't mind me asking? I have an android phone as well and Just wanted to know so I can just patch on the phone instead, since I no longer have windows and have a mac.

Back