• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    But, Do you know if Aethestode will do another hack?, like an anime hack or something

Sorry, I won't be since I have to work on my future career soon. Of course, this will only happen if this flu doesn't kill me first.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Sorry, I won't be since I have to work on my future career soon. Of course, this will only happen if this flu doesn't kill me first.

If the flu kills you that would mean one of the best ROM hackers of the past 2 years would leave us...

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Even if you delay the hack for a year its ok !! Real life >>>> hacking ! Hope you get better soon !

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Delay the release by 2 weeks.
    Do nothing except important things the first week and see how you feel the second week.
    If you need more time then by all means take more time. There's no rush.

Years
  • Okay, so there are several glitches in the game that prevents the player from playing 3 post events (e.g. Mirage Tower Arc, Past Arc and Carly's Ending chapter). It takes about 4 days to fix these glitches, but I currently have the flu (it's 13 Degrees Celsius in Sydney, but it literally feels like 3 Degrees Celsius), work, uni and paying the mortgage so I can't really focus on it, so I'm giving people an option here.

A) Release Beta 10 on the 7th of August, and then release a fix patch later in the week (allows you to continue from your save file).

OR

B) Just delay the release by one week.

B Health is way more important and majority of the fans wouldn't mind if the game gets delayed just one week

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    In the beta 10, will be fixed the bug that doesn't let the player to use fly? (Outside the batle)

More likely than not. The whole point of the new betas is to fix bugs. and even not you can use the Alakazam and old man

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2015
    hello i just downloaded the hack yesterday and i love it so much, its such a wonderful hack. but i have one problem i encountered the psyduck glitch at lavender town and cant go past it is there a way to do so? or should i wait for an update. also for the update how do i keep my profile? if you can answer these thank you so much

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    hello i just downloaded the hack yesterday and i love it so much, its such a wonderful hack. but i have one problem i encountered the psyduck glitch at lavender town and cant go past it is there a way to do so? or should i wait for an update. also for the update how do i keep my profile? if you can answer these thank you so much

I can't answer the first question (since I dont know this glitch) but for the second one, the next beta is almost a total rehaul of the beginning, so it'd be better to restart the hack.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Okay, so there are several glitches in the game that prevents the player from playing 3 post events (e.g. Mirage Tower Arc, Past Arc and Carly's Ending chapter). It takes about 4 days to fix these glitches, but I currently have the flu (it's 13 Degrees Celsius in Sydney, but it literally feels like 3 Degrees Celsius), work, uni and paying the mortgage so I can't really focus on it, so I'm giving people an option here.

A) Release Beta 10 on the 7th of August, and then release a fix patch later in the week (allows you to continue from your save file).

OR

B) Just delay the release by one week.

My answer is B) Cause You Gotta Rest Up Dude, Plus i don't mind at all waiting for it next week;)
    P.S Get Well Aethesode

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    I will just waiting for the final beta 10 to be released. No point in starting just to start over when the new one gets released this month.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I'm still alive... But I honestly feel like I'm about to die. Turns out my flu is a lung infection, something like Phen something... The antibiotic is making me symptoms even worst but according to the doctor, it's normal the first time -.-.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Okay, I'm still alive... But I honestly feel like I'm about to die. Turns out my flu is a lung infection, something like Phen something... The antibiotic is making me symptoms even worst but according to the doctor, it's normal the first time -.-.

It's pneumonia, takes quite a long time to heal. My friend had it , its not gonna kill you :x

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020

Yeah thats usually how medicine works. Get well, man.

Back