• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2023
    Are you meant to find a shiny Rattata like 10 minutes into the game? 'Cuz if not, then I'm crying on the inside because I haven't gotten so far as to have Pokeballs yet. ARGH

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2019
    Happy Birthday Aethestode,just remember that for every hater you have twice as many friends here.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    i love this hack man, it kept me playing for a couple hours. much love. I'm stuck at key lime island i believe and can't find the sea weed or whatever its called to heal the shelter blocking the road
    dive in the bay/lake in the island to find it.

somebody can help me?
    the doc you're looking for is gone cause it was for an older beta, the pokemon locations and such probably has changed.

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Stay strong man... We here for you!
    Btw, if i have to take a guess...The one with hate comment on the video is from Shofu Lets play video?I know he often criticize the grammar but he really like the game so far but i guess his fan is kinda asshole to talk trash behind you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2016
    okey İ've gone to lumar summit but cresselia wasn't in there can someone help me please ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    How do you get past the Hamlim Island quest when you are not allowed to proceed until you obtained the "clipped wings"?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    is anyone else having trouble getting the 11E version to start? for me it get stuck on the Game Boy startup screen :<

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    Great hack. I never read the manga, so it's interesting to see the darker tone that I've heard about. LT Surge lol. He was emasculated in the games/anime, heh.

Also I was surprised that abilities/moves were added! Considering the map/story changes you did to adapt it to the manga, I was surprised to see Fairy types/abilities added! Again, great job!

Last edited:

Ares886

Shuckle, the destroyer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2016
    This is by far the greatest romhack ive played so far.i hope you don't abandon it .keep up the good work.

Can you tell me how to activate the regi chapter

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I just felt like saying the following things: Firstly happy belated birthday

And secondly and most importantly: Youtube Commenters are literally the cancer of humanity for many of us. You should really just ignore those people because they just wanna play the big dude when nobody knows who they really are and the second you stand before them they will become silent. They are talking shit about your family? The reason is simple: They don't receive love from their parents. Does that mean anything? No it does not. You are a beauty for this community. By this i mean you are actually enriching this community in a way none of the people talking shit about you ever could WISH to achieve. Stay the way you are and let those assholes just fuck right off

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back