• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry for the lack of update for a long time. I was recovering from Pneumonia. Better now. So I'm back on track. Completed Ghost Ship Bonus Chapter.

G42C0w7.png
    hJVISls.png
    4GucFhj.png
    sKnpKZh.png
    39u6Dz2.png
    q6n6FYr.png
    yMOG9FL.png

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Hey, I want to have as close an accurate experience to the manga as possible.

What pokemon/levels should I have at what time?

kaitli1

the sleepiest slowpoke and ghost enthusiast
    Years
  • I've been following this hack for a while but with 11e, I've been so impressed I couldn't not leave anything. Its really fun, and it feels just enough like the manga to make me nostalgic and its unique enough on its own (very unique, I really love all the small touches, like the dialogs on the blimp) to make the gameplay interesting and the story fresh. I can't believe how much energy and creativity you've put into this project and its truly a wonderful game.

I get stuck a lot though (though generally cause I'm trying to hurry to the next thing because I'm excited) but currently I can't buy the blimp tickets in Vermillion. At the pokemart its all the normal items, and I've beaten the League and all I can find in the Orange Archipelago, so I don't think I'm missing requirements. Any help would be apperciated.

Also, the ashes you find in the Vermilion Gym, I assume you put them to rest in Lavender Tower? I haven't gotten the event to start however, or do you put them to rest elsewhere?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hi Guys, my name is Gabriel Marques, i'm from Brazil, sorry for do my apresentation here and my bad english k
    well, i've playing hack rooms since a much time, i've ready play a lot hack and various languages, but
    Red adventures is just the best, nice history, chars,and etc. i ready "finished" the Beta 11E ( the last one )
    But, i'm at point that i dont know what to do and where to go.
    I'm at the beginning, i've read the letters, and think that i went to many other places post history.
    i finish the part that me and kratos go to find carly and fight against her. After that i dont know more
    i visit all sevii islands, mirage island.. i dont know if i finished that part because is the end of beta or have something more to do
    I want some help kk
    I would like a guide, to list what to do after Orange Archipelago. If someone could help me
    The game is so big many places to go, i am a little confuse.
    Well anyway, thanks all for attention and Aethestode, please continue with this work and finish the whole game, it is simple amazing and the best one that i've played.
    And after that, make more games, because if you did really well on this, you can make much more on others.
    I belive on you, I am your fan ! I Wish the best to you and to your family.
    Thanks All

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Hi Guys, my name is Gabriel Marques, i'm from Brazil, sorry for do my apresentation here and my bad english k
    well, i've playing hack rooms since a much time, i've ready play a lot hack and various languages, but
    Red adventures is just the best, nice history, chars,and etc. i ready "finished" the Beta 11E ( the last one )
    But, i'm at point that i dont know what to do and where to go.
    I'm at the beginning, i've read the letters, and think that i went to many other places post history.
    i finish the part that me and kratos go to find carly and fight against her. After that i dont know more
    i visit all sevii islands, mirage island.. i dont know if i finished that part because is the end of beta or have something more to do
    I want some help kk
    I would like a guide, to list what to do after Orange Archipelago. If someone could help me
    The game is so big many places to go, i am a little confuse.
    Well anyway, thanks all for attention and Aethestode, please continue with this work and finish the whole game, it is simple amazing and the best one that i've played.
    And after that, make more games, because if you did really well on this, you can make much more on others.
    I belive on you, I am your fan ! I Wish the best to you and to your family.
    Thanks All

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2022
    Can someone help? I am stuck in Fuchsia city, I have got TM Strength but I am not able to push the rocks out of the way by the exit. They only move one slot but that's it. Am I missing something here?

kaitli1

the sleepiest slowpoke and ghost enthusiast
    Years
  • Can someone help? I am stuck in Fuchsia city, I have got TM Strength but I am not able to push the rocks out of the way by the exit. They only move one slot but that's it. Am I missing something here?

You have to push the boulders in a specific order because they only move forward one block. Push the side boulders down and the middle boulder left or right to create a pathway. Its the same going back into Fushia too, but you just gotta clear the path. Good luck!~

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    What to do next after I catch mewtwo to help Blaine? Luckily there is a glitch that gave me a HM rocksmash.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2016
    What do you mean by glitch?
    If I remember correctly, you have to go to Viridian Forest, save Yellow, get Rock Smash and go to the Viridian Gym

I mean there is a bug in Cerulean, An weird old man standing in the water and gave me HM Rocksmash.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2018
    How close is beta 12 to release? I want to start this, but I don't want to have to reset when 12 comes out.

Years
  • I'm waiting for Beta 12.. Good Luck..Aethestode!! Btw.. This Hack is great!! I look just from screens
    Its like.. Amazing!! And Hoenn Region is my Favourite!! Good Luck!!

Back