• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Delta231

A noob
Years
  • Please add 6 gen icon menu sprites because the mega evolution are looking dull and I could tell you the link if you say?

Years

• looking forward to this

I have some questions
    1. what regions will be in this beta?
    2. did you add places like the Battle Frontier ?
    3. will we able battle against the Elite Four from kanto , johto, Hoenn , and Sinnoh
    4. will we be able to fight other leagues from johto, hoenn, and sinnoh and gain there badges.

I have a little suggestion for the Orange Crew leaders to there real Pokemon into the mix

for example Cissy she can have her seadra, and Blastoise etc it would feel nostalgia if not it cool as it is. it was just suggestion btw

hopefully you can answer my questions

have a great day Aethestode

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    I'm new here wanted to try out this hack but can't find a link to download it if op or someone can help me I would really appreciate it

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I'm new here wanted to try out this hack but can't find a link to download it if op or someone can help me I would really appreciate it

Under Download header, Beta 11E, there is a link titled "download link for beta 11e"

also Beta 12 will be release roundabout November 15

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Dude, Aethestode:the hack looks amazing, and you are doing a great job on the hack. Can't wait for beta 12. Take your time on the hack!! :) Keep up the work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    So Far I Love this hack But Can Anyone Help Me how can i get to ice island and how to get rid off the shellder in key lime island If you help me I Appriciate it Signing out RivalMisty Peace! <3

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    looking forward to this

I have some questions
    1. what regions will be in this beta?
    2. did you add places like the Battle Frontier ?
    3. will we able battle against the Elite Four from kanto , johto, Hoenn , and Sinnoh
    4. will we be able to fight other leagues from johto, hoenn, and sinnoh and gain there badges.

I have a little suggestion for the Orange Crew leaders to there real Pokemon into the mix

for example Cissy she can have her seadra, and Blastoise etc it would feel nostalgia if not it cool as it is. it was just suggestion btw

hopefully you can answer my questions

have a great day Aethestode

1) Cerise Island, Johto and Sevii Island.
    2) I'm planning to.
    3) Only the Kanto one for now.
    4) Nope.

As for the Cissy's question... Sure. I'll do that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2016
    Hey man great Hack. I really love how you stick to the manga and added bonus chapters to add it to the darker theme like death scenes. Though, Red is sometimes OC in the game but its your game and you feel Red should be like that, so I don't have any problem with that.
    Just one question. What Arc will be put in beta 12? Is it just Johto or the Hoenn Arc will be put in. Also, will the Yellow story be added in Red's story? After all it first happened before Red got to Johto to the manga. Anyways, I am so grateful that you made this hack. You are creating 4 more Hacks (Yellow, Blue Green, Gold) and that is just awesome, along with the ones who help you create these hacks. Keep up the good work, ignore them haters, you are just awesome. Beyond awesome, hope you can release Beta 12 early and I'll be looking forward to your future betas man.
    Also when I was playing I accidentally saved the game into my one and only save state (yeah, I know. I was stupid) when the game entered a freeze state. I'm just frustrated, you have any ideas to fix this?

Years
  • 1) Cerise Island, Johto and Sevii Island.
    2) I'm planning to.
    3) Only the Kanto one for now.
    4) Nope.

As for the Cissy's question... Sure. I'll do that.

Thanks for answers my questions

cool the Cerise Island never through that would be added :}

keep up the awesome work

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2016
    guys i love this game ..but im stuck in the part of dragonite..its not coming out guys pls help i know where is hm but that dragoniteis not coming out guys help me anyone what to do???

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    When i arrive at cinnabar island i need to get a rock,bushes and coconuts and when i talk to Blaine he only says M Moltres!

Back