• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Pallet party panic? Fearow attack?

After completing the Indigo League battle you return to pallet town and then proffesor oak sends you to Valencia island to get the GS ball, you gotta head to the eastern part of route 1 after completing the fearow event in route 1

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    I cant get to the Indigo League yet...I think I have to do the Mewtwo Strikes Back Event to go there, but I'm stuck after I get the Neo Ticket and Officer Jenny tells me the Ferry is cancelled because of the storm.

I cant get to the Indigo League yet...I think I have to do the Mewtwo Strikes Back Event to go there, but I'm stuck after I get the Neo Ticket and Officer Jenny tells me the Ferry is cancelled because of the storm.

Okay, I made it to tangelo Island....but now I'm confused I go into the build at the south end of the park and a text box opens that keeps repeating "qAF" this the end of version 4.2 beta or a bug? Is there a way to post pictures so I can show you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Okay, I made it to tangelo Island....but now I'm confused I go into the build at the south end of the park and a text box opens that keeps repeating "qAF" this the end of version 4.2 beta or a bug? Is there a way to post pictures so I can show you?

Use walk through walls cheat or play version 4.0 to avoid that, it isn't the end, the beta ends at the episode way off day off.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hello guys,who can tell me how can i obtain bycicle to go cinnbar island?
    I read the old posts and i know i can obtain it in the hospital center of fuchsia city from Ms joy,but the only nurse present give me the possibility to cure my pokemon's team.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello guys,who can tell me how can i obtain bycicle to go cinnbar island?
    I read the old posts and i know i can obtain it in the hospital center of fuchsia city from Ms joy,but the only nurse present give me the possibility to cure my pokemon's team.

Did you beat the event in the safari zone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    Use walk through walls cheat or play version 4.0 to avoid that, it isn't the end, the beta ends at the episode way off day off.

Way off Day off???????????

Never mind.....I made it to the end of the beta.....any idea when the next update comes out?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Ash grey is awsome!
    Always wonder, How do I keep moving forward in the game when the next Beta comes out?
    Will I start the game all over again or how does it work?
    I recently started this game but curious if I shoud wait instead for beta 5? That woud be a shame if this :(

Years
  • Ash grey is awsome!
    Always wonder, How do I keep moving forward in the game when the next Beta comes out?
    Will I start the game all over again or how does it work?
    I recently started this game but curious if I shoud wait instead for beta 5? That woud be a shame if this :(

You Can Use Your Save file,Just Patch the New Beta On Firered Not The Already Patched Version then it will work and Load Your Save File Thats It(It can Become Buggy)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    This hack is awesome. I used some pokemon fire red gamesharks like infinite rare candies, so all my pokemons are level 100!!! Also, I've bought a bike without the bike voucher!!!! In my party, I have pokemons like: Groundon, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Lugia, Entei and Zapdos!!! this is a pokemon fire red hack so the codes of pokemon fire red work on Ash Gray! this is the best pokemon hack I ever played!!! Good job Metapod!

I have a boubt.. Should I let evole squirtle and bulbasaur? Or it's going to affect the events? Like helping the wartortles, I mean...

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    Hello. Tell me, please - does it make sense to try to pump above level 36 Charizard.

If it comes to obey sometime in version 4.2?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2014
    I reached the Poison chamber and figured out how to open the doors, but once inside nothing happens after I fight the Voltorb. I've walked into the middle platform but no one shows up. Do I need to do anything special?

Back