• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Pokemon 2000 enent -is the last part of beta 4.5.3 ,game is amazing ,,have some map mapping problems,some gliches ,but i shared witch them maybe in 4.5.4 will by fixed some ,but cant wait to play next part of game :) . I dont watch anime but game have some thing ,like never feel when played pokemon games . Maybe i start watching anime again after this 8 year when i was child and watched 1 and half of 2 S.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    I can't get this to download on my ios emulator.. Has anyone gotten it to work on a ios emulator?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Normal ips patching gba or patched on gba on pc,work on all emulators pc,android,ios,windows phone ,olso on symbian ,windows mobile etc - normal working on all

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Hey everyone, I'm new to PC. I've started watching old episodes with my daughter and now I want to play again.

I've got an emulator (John GBA) on my Android and I downloaded AshGray 4.2 and the 4.5 beta.

But I can't seem to find the files I just downloaded from PC.

Can anyone offer up some help?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    So do I have to do the walk through walls glitch to get yo orange island? - why u need that - play normal acces to orange island is normal in story

walk through wall u can use at start of game - but u dont get a ticket from pokemon market

mclinton57 - download My Boy! emulator on android - copy patched on pc GBA fire red witch 4.5.3 ips Ash gray ,or copy 2 this files on smartphon and on My Boy! patch ips then - and final play

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    So do I have to do the walk through walls glitch to get yo orange island? - why u need that - play normal acces to orange island is normal in story

walk through wall u can use at start of game - but u dont get a ticket from pokemon market

mclinton57 - download My Boy! emulator on android - copy patched on pc GBA fire red witch 4.5.3 ips Ash gray ,or copy 2 this files on smartphon and on My Boy! patch ips then - and final play

I realized that you didn't need a raft after I already used the code... Oops

drizzex

Drizzex
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I beat Sabrina's kadabra on the first try (I don't remember how) but I still went through the haunter event... Lol

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Hey, so I used to have ashgray on my old version of GBA4iOS before it got shut down, but since it came back up a couple of days ago I can't seem to download the ashgray rom anywhere, it keeps saying it's been removed due to copyright infringements everywhere. Any other way to download the rom? Really miss playing this awesome hack!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    drizzex - this is hack based on anima ash not beat Sabrina for 1st - on 2 witch hunter beat ,so if u fail or win - u must go and do that and fight again and then will by next event

greenday94 - download ips work ,tray again - maybe before was a server problem

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    first of all, this is an awesome hack! but i have 1 question! how do i let my scyther evolve into scizor?

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
    Years
  • Hey, so I used to have ashgray on my old version of GBA4iOS before it got shut down, but since it came back up a couple of days ago I can't seem to download the ashgray rom anywhere, it keeps saying it's been removed due to copyright infringements everywhere. Any other way to download the rom? Really miss playing this awesome hack!

check on first page 2 to 3 time it will work then

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2015
    Hey, whenever I download another version, have to start from the start again. Can anyone please give me a link to tutorial to how to patch the game on Android? I am using MyBoy emulator. Please, help me guys!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Patch IPS to GBA on pc on MeBoy u have IPS patch manula to GBA also - and to continue gameplay rename save to gba file name or old to new gba file name and continue play

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2015
    Patch IPS to GBA on pc on MeBoy u have IPS patch manula to GBA also - and to continue gameplay rename save to gba file name or old to new gba file name and continue play

Can't you tell me how to patch it up on my cell phone?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    Copy GBA fire red USA on sdcard on what folder u want and then IPS patch - and in settings of MeBoy u have on air patching IPS to rom GBA

Back