• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2015
    Can somebody link me the 'full' official guide? I've looked through the walkthrough linked in the first post and it doesn't seem to go past Pallet Town for me.

Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2015
    Hey, you can search for the certain area of walkthrough on YouTube. A bunch of guys post pretty cool videos. Enjoy! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2020
    does anyone have a save file after the elite 4 with ash's team? i moved computers and failed to bring anything along bc i thought it was dead

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Hey I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or not (im new to downloading roms) but is there a .gba file I can download for this game? I'm trying to download this game on gba4ios and whenever i click to download the .ips file, nothing happens.

Years
  • Hey I'm not sure if this is a dumb question or not (im new to downloading roms) but is there a .gba file I can download for this game? I'm trying to download this game on gba4ios and whenever i click to download the .ips file, nothing happens.

Its not a dumb question if your new to downloading roms.
    Read this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209424
    It explains what you have to do to get the .gba file.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Um whenever I try to us your download link it says unsuccessful. I think it's cause I'm using a tablet instead of pc but if that's he case please make a new link.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    when gonna next beta release??? please can anyone tell me Oh and i m new here Hi all members

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2015
    I can't play... I am stuck at the part when you find dratini in pokemon jungle thingy, I went fishing in the same water where the dratini appeared and that's just where it got stuck, the text animation says: . . . . . . . . . . does anyone know how to go further because i saved somewhere at the beginning and really don't wanna start over. Please help me!!View attachment 75799

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2015
    I have a trouble in Pallet Town. I obtained 8 badges and met the girl with Mr.Mime on the way to Pallet Town. When i want to talk with Ash's mother she just keeps resting my pokemon and doesn't say anything about warp system.

Back