• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon - Better than Better Emerald 2 [Complete]

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
Years
  • Story.png
    0QWSPQF
    Spoiler:

Photos.png
    Spoiler:

Features.png
    Spoiler:

QvrvL8w
    Bugs.png
    Spoiler:

Credits (this one is long)
    Spoiler:

Update: A Guide to the Pokédex is featured in the Fan Game Hub and is available for download.

Attachments

• Pokemon - Better Than Better Emerald 2.zip
      669 KB · Views: 79
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hi! Im actually playing this game, i'd like to know all about the regional forms like the starters, and the gym leaders teams
    Update1: Found a Bug in the rival fight b4 first gym, if riolu gets poisoned by poison point the rival will use a black belt and a everstone trying to cure the poison, which doesn't work
    Update2: Found another bug, when coming back to the starter city while walking in o d of the 2 tiles (the one in the right) the game gets stuck, but if you do it in the other tile the game works as normal.

Last edited:

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hi! Im actually playing this game, i'd like to know all about the regional forms like the starters, and the gym leaders teams
    Update1: Found a Bug in the rival fight b4 first gym, if riolu gets poisoned by poison point the rival will use a black belt and a everstone trying to cure the poison, which doesn't work
    Update2: Found another bug, when coming back to the starter city while walking in o d of the 2 tiles (the one in the right) the game gets stuck, but if you do it in the other tile the game works as normal.

I don't have much info on the gym leader's teams out there, but if you go in the contact info in my home page, you'll find Better than Better Emerald 2's website. As for the items in the rival battle, I've been aware of this for awhile now, but I've been unable to find a solution. Then the tiles glitching, it happens at only 2 places in the game, but it won't break the game or anything. (The rom just can't load certain tiles correct when you enter certain maps) I'll have to investigate the tiles that get you stuck, though.

Edit: the game freeze has been fixed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Can i get an actual list of features? Im playing it and i like it, 2 badges so far. But are there ways to evolve trade pokemon? Things like that?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Can i get an actual list of features? Im playing it and i like it, 2 badges so far. But are there ways to evolve trade pokemon? Things like that?

All evolutions and Pokémon are obtainable with only one copy. Trade evolutions are possible via level up, evolution stones, and friendship.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey, I am trying out this hack and I really like it! the maps look familiar and new at the same time. I also liked the addition of regional forms and fakemons, it's a nice change of pace. I checked the info on these new pokemon on your site, can you also provide a list of evolution methods and ingame locations?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hey, I am trying out this hack and I really like it! the maps look familiar and new at the same time. I also liked the addition of regional forms and fakemons, it's a nice change of pace. I checked the info on these new pokemon on your site, can you also provide a list of evolution methods and ingame locations?

I'll have to make a guide for evolutions at some point, but for now I have no such thing, unfortunately. I'm glad that you're enjoying the hack, though!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    thank you for the quick answer. I just found a pokemon called cocopit that doesn't appear on your site and now i'm confused😅

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    What to do now, after getting 6 gym badges and beating team eon's admin in the team eon's hideout?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • What to do now, after getting 6 gym badges and beating team eon's admin in the team eon's hideout?
    I feel like I should've probably explained that better in the game. After beating the admin in the cave, you're able to go deeper in the cave and fight the other admin
    Edit: Since I was going to patch some things in the rom anyway, I made it easier to know where to go next in this segment.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    How to enter the 7th gym in Crestwall City and what to do to enter it, Huplabombasnow?

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    But what should I do right now, after double battle with the admins in the space center of Lowtide City, Huplabombasnow?

Back