• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon - Better than Better Emerald 2 [Complete]

Years
    • gaming
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Is there a thunderbolt TM? If yes whats the location? (My pichu evolved really late :/)

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Is there a thunderbolt TM? If yes whats the location? (My pichu evolved really late :/)
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler:

Alternatively, Raichu can learn thunderbolt via move tutor, who you can find in Passover Town. (You will need a heart scale but those are very easy to find on luvdiscs.)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    replaying this after a while, enjoying it like the first time! where can i get a fire stone?

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    just completed the game, thank you Hupla for your work! I really had fun, if this was a discord I would post my team in the #halloffame channel lol. is there a postgame?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • just completed the game, thank you Hupla for your work! I really had fun, if this was a discord I would post my team in the #halloffame channel lol. is there a postgame?
    There indeed is. 6 more legendaries to catch, gym leader and elite 4 rematches, 3 extra post game superbosses, and the battle frontier is still available.

PS: what was your team? I'd love to know

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    sure! my team is Cirrain, Tazor, Antferno(that's why is was asking for the fire stone), Pagoner, Jacallous and Nidmoss.

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hi there. I downloaded and currently playing your rom! It's wonderful so far. Though, I am stuck. As mentioned before, I skipped the 2nd gym. I can't get back to it. Can't find fly or surf hms. Just generally lost and can't even progress. :(

Note: I can get into the 5th gym but the doors inside are "locked".

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hi there. I downloaded and currently playing your rom! It's wonderful so far. Though, I am stuck. As mentioned before, I skipped the 2nd gym. I can't get back to it. Can't find fly or surf hms. Just generally lost and can't even progress. :(

Note: I can get into the 5th gym but the doors inside are "locked".

I see… I thought that I had fixed that. I'll have to recheck and fix it.

Edit: The issue has been fixed. You should be able to continue with the new patch

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I see… I thought that I had fixed that. I'll have to recheck and fix it.

Edit: The issue has been fixed. You should be able to continue with the new patch

Going to sound a little dumb… but how does one apply the patch to it? I'm on an IOS.

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Found another issue sadly :( at the weather institute when I defeat the Eon admin Richard, game just freezes when they all disappear.

Did I miss a step at all to make it freeze?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Found another issue sadly :( at the weather institute when I defeat the Eon admin Richard, game just freezes when they all disappear.

Did I miss a step at all to make it freeze?
    How incredibly odd… I know I patched that. But now it's back?
    I'll be sure to fix that at some point tomorrow.

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    How incredibly odd… I know I patched that. But now it's back?
    I'll be sure to fix that at some point tomorrow.

Lol well things happen! I actually found a way around it. Just booted up the original patched game that I had and it worked fine. 🤷🏻*♂️ so far so good. :)

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Lol well things happen! I actually found a way around it. Just booted up the original patched game that I had and it worked fine. 🤷🏻*♂️ so far so good. :)

I fixed up the rom. Hopefully no more crashes, and also I re-removed the audio buzz from the songs

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I fixed up the rom. Hopefully no more crashes, and also I re-removed the audio buzz from the songs

Made it to the elite 4 so far with no other issues! As for the sound, I play without sound to begin with. So, that never bothered me haha.

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Also Deoxys is a making me want to stab someone 37 times. 100+ ultra balls and numerous times resetting… sigh lol

Back