• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Id change Victreebel to another grass type,may I see its stats first tho?

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    I'm still wondering...is this a good party

Staraptor (Male) Lv. 86 (Flyer)
    Empoleon (Male) Lv. 86 (Surfer/Water-type)
    Victreebel (Female) Lv. 76 (Grass-type)
    Pikachu (Male) Lv. 76 (Electric type)
    Typhlosion (Male) Lv. 51 (Fire-type/Digger)
    Porygon-Z (NG) Lv. 55 (Filler Pokemon)

When these Pokemon hit Lv. 100, I'll bring in a whole new slate

Well, anything can beat the Elite Four, so you shouldn't really worry about that. :/

Detox

I mean what to raise first.......but,yeah,Ill probably keep me a hitmonlee and a medicham,and trade machop.

Detox

Complete beast if he is not outran.,heh,atleast medicham and the hitmons learn detect.plus rooling kick is great on my hitmonchan,and mach punch isnt so bad on my hitmonlee.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Machamp is pretty bulky, especially if you run the RestTalk set. It doesn't matter if he's outran, since he can just OHKO anything that dares outspeed him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Seriously, how awesome is this sprite?

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    cool sprite,hey guys do u remember geomon well thats me
    oh and ummm i made a new thread thats called PDY it stands for pokemon digimon and yu-gi-oh so i hope you have a visit

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, the sprites have got so much better and sharper, Like when you compare them from R/B/Y TO FR/LG its amazing, Why did they never do a new version of yellow? That would have been awesome.

Detox

Well you said it can K.O. anythibg that dare outrun it,so aI just threw that out there.

Detox

Nope,thats why I would use psychic on it,if they switch out,the next pokemon will take the damage for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back