• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
I'll be honest.. I was going to do something(mine wouldn't have been even a tenth as nice as yours) like that for my ROM hacking..
experiments... But I might just have to use your awesome rombase for my crazy own ideas. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
Where is the website of the emerald 721? This game is better than Pokemon EbonyPhantom 5.0EX Boundless Chaos a lot, so I want to use this for creating my pokemon game. Before I do that, I have to get the permission from the creditor. Can you help me ask the creditor?

Last edited by a moderator:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Where is the emerald 721?

Where is the website of the emerald 721? This game is better than Pokemon EbonyPhantom 5.0EX Boundless Chaos a lot, so I want to use this for creating my pokemon game. Before I do that, I have to get the permission from the creditor. Can you help me ask the creditor?

Hi guy!I know you,the Emerald 721has released.

There has been NO release of any completed 721 hack.NONE. The closest are all in alpha states and have been discontinued.
And there probably will never be a 721 patch for Emerald due to limitations of the game. As, irc, Emerald is only expandable to about 700.

And if you guys are gonna type broken English please use google translator as its much much easier to read than whatever you two are writing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
There has been NO release of any completed 721 hack.NONE. The closest are all in alpha states and have been discontinued.
And there probably will never be a 721 patch for Emerald due to limitations of the game. As, irc, Emerald is only expandable to about 700.

And if you guys are gonna type broken English please use google translator as its much much easier to read than whatever you two are writing.
Can you help me crack a Pokemon game? If you can, please leave an email address to me, I will use email to talk about it.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
This is brilliant, thanks. Defo going to use this for my hack, now to work out how on earth to sue advance map and get some decent tiles!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
hmmm. Nope.
I want to use emerald 650 to create my personal pokemon game, before I do that, I need to get the permission from emerald 650 creditor, so can you help me ask the creditor can I use this game continue to hack? It means use Pokemon emerald 650 continue to hack such as add some map, change some pokedex or etc, then call that game such as Pokemon EbonyPhantom, Pokemon Eternal Flame or etc. I know some of the creditor doesn't allow other people use themselves game to make the second hack, some of the creditor does allowed.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
I want to use emerald 650 to create my personal pokemon game, before I do that, I need to get the permission from emerald 650 creditor, so can you help me ask the creditor can I use this game continue to hack? It means use Pokemon emerald 650 continue to hack such as add some map, change some pokedex or etc, then call that game such as Pokemon EbonyPhantom, Pokemon Eternal Flame or etc. I know some of the creditor doesn't allow other people use themselves game to make the second hack, some of the creditor does allowed.

Just to let you know, you ARE allowed to use this patch. Just make sure to credit me for it.

literally in the first post reading is fun!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
Reply for Just to let you know, you ARE allowed to use this patch. Just make sure to credit me for it.
I want to ask can I use emerald 650 rom continue to hack such as add some new map on emerald 650, change some pokedex on emerald 650 or etc, then change into another pokemon game name such as Pokemon EbonyPhantom version, Pokemon Eternal Flame version or etc to release?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
My question means this patch is allowed use on emerald version only or allowed use on theta emerald 650?

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
Reply for Just to let you know, you ARE allowed to use this patch. Just make sure to credit me for it.
I want to ask can I use emerald 650 rom continue to hack such as add some new map on emerald 650, change some pokedex on emerald 650 or etc, then change into another pokemon game name such as Pokemon EbonyPhantom version, Pokemon Eternal Flame version or etc to release?

you can literally do whatever the hell you like with this base, since that's kinda what rom bases are for, just as long as he's credited

My question means this patch is allowed use on emerald version only or allowed use on theta emerald 650?

theta emerald uses this rom base, so patching will do nothing to it, it's to be used on a clean emerald rom only, using it on someone else's hack (theta emerald) without permission is probably against the rules somewhere, so stick to a clean emerald rom

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
you can literally do whatever the hell you like with this base, since that's kinda what rom bases are for, just as long as he's credited

theta emerald uses this rom base, so patching will do nothing to it, it's to be used on a clean emerald rom only, using it on someone else's hack (theta emerald) without permission is probably against the rules somewhere, so stick to a clean emerald rom

So the question is not can I use this patch, the question is I want to ask creditor, can I use emerald 650 to create my pokemon game? before I do that, I need get the permission from the creditor.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
So the question is not can I use this patch, the question is I want to ask creditor, can I use emerald 650 to create my pokemon game? before I do that, I need get the permission from the creditor.
Bro do you even read? Or understand anything. Pokemon Roms are encrypted with 256-bit encryption methods that require a unique key to be able to edit. Most hackers will remove this encryption when sharing their ROM bases or patches, but on the other hand, they wont remove them for their hacks(in this case Theta Emerald). So even if you have his ROM you can't hack it without the key. And giving out his key would mean that all of his hard work is then public and quickly outdated. So keep Theta Emerald in business, don't ask for his encryption key.

Reactions: Sun
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
How to edit the trainer's Pokemon? I used Advance Trainer, it shows 1-386 only, so how to edit 387-650 in the trainer such as gym leader?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
How to edit the trainer's Pokemon? I used Advance Trainer, it shows 1-386 only, so how to edit 387-650 in the trainer such as gym leader?

You have to use another program, Unnamed Trainer Editor for example (just insert the INI file on the first post)

Back