• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
Awesome, I'll try this patch, but it is possible to add the trade for all pokemon that evolve by this method because it's exciting to trade pokemon with a friend (you know, link cable and that) and this evolving, and edit the regional pokedex to add more pokemon, not national pokedex. Thanks for the resource patch.

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2019
Anyone know the offset of the evolutions? The current dynamic offset isn't spanning the new pokemon

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
No one knows how to add the new pokemons to the trainers so I believe they are kept unchanged.
Um I'm pretty sure thats untrue as there are many trainer editors out that support expanded Pokemon. But you are correct in saying that they are not changed in this patch. But if you go over HERE you will see LCCoolJ95 made a hack that has all the expanded pokemon mixed into the game.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Um I'm pretty sure thats untrue as there are many trainer editors out that support expanded Pokemon. But you are correct in saying that they are not changed in this patch. But if you go over HERE you will see LCCoolJ95 made a hack that has all the expanded pokemon mixed into the game.

Which tool was used to be able to change trainers pokemons ?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 8, 2015
Hi, I'm relatively inexperienced with hacking but after patching my emerald rom I don't seem to be able to add gen IV or V pokemon into the wild on Advanced Map or to Trainers on Advanced Trainer. Is there a reason for this? Sorry if this is a dumb question. :3

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
Hi, I'm relatively inexperienced with hacking but after patching my emerald rom I don't seem to be able to add gen IV or V pokemon into the wild on Advanced Map or to Trainers on Advanced Trainer. Is there a reason for this? Sorry if this is a dumb question. :3

use the a-map provided, and you'll have to use a different trainer editor since advance trainer doesn't allow expanded pokemon, i suggest looking at the tools tutorials and resources section of the forum for a trainer editor

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
First for all,the only tool which i can modify trainer's pokemon (with 5 y 6 gen),it's G3T.I post how to edit the files in the six page of this.
For the advanced map,i can't do the change from 1.2 to 1.9 so i used both.
For edit pokemon i used G3HS because i can chose the move for evolve,same with the map for level-up evo.
And late,i read someone who said G3HS makes probles...G3HS always makes problems for my (after a time of use,i need it to close a re-open,because all moves makes an error),but first for all,if the program says that you have to change the .ini file, DO NOT CHOSE YES...thats all.
and if the spanish guy need it to translate,talk to me,i speak spanish to...

Last edited:

CupcakeEdgeworth

DR. Ivo "Julian" "Eggman" Robotnik Mach II
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 30, 2023
how would you be able to edit the save file to edit pokemon data? i tried various ways but nothing works.
i tried for example a-save and cheat codes to change EV or IV but nothing works.
anyone knows anything about this?

Wüfzhéévk

Ǵ̸͙̘͐̓ͅl̷̚͠͝? ?? �̝i̷͕͊t̵̠̼̹̆c? ?� �̣̭̓h̷̻̰̭̏͊e̵
Years
Pokémon Emerald 650 Resource Patch

This is a patch for an English Emerald ROM, made by LCCoolJ95..

Well, is there a form i can edit this patch for putting 6 new pokemons i have created...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 11, 2016
When will the 651-721 complete? And will you add some new items and abilities in the next one?

CupcakeEdgeworth

DR. Ivo "Julian" "Eggman" Robotnik Mach II
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 30, 2023
when i edit the pokemon in genIIIsuite provided in the downloed, it sometimes gives me an error at some pokemon like elgyem or simipour.
any way to fix this or why it happens?

also could anyone respond to my previouse question?

thanks.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
When I load the ROM with G3T/UnnamedTrainerEditor it tells "Cannot read the ROM"
Could you help me please? And anyway, could you tell me the exact passages I have to do with the ini? Thank you!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
i can not play it. i go on NUPS patcher and select the emerald file, where it says file to patch and i select emerald650. ups where it says ups patch. am i doing something wrong?

Back