• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Something I forgot to ask is that while trying to get a good nature for a starter the game crashes periodically when I hit f12. It doesnt happen all the time, but it happens enough to suggest its a bug and not a feature as I recall some fangames cant soft-reset. This one appears to be ok on occasion whenI hit f12 but usually it ends up closing itself out.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah, the F12 thing is an issue on both my fangames. I will look into it, but I will not treat it as an urgent bug

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    Was the maid supposed to just disappear from the castle after talking to her? Cause I couldn't find her anywhere else.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @agunplabuilder Did you battle and defeat her? If so, yes. If not, definitely not.
    @faeir2788 Rookidee only? Or all pokemon? Does an error come up when the game crashes? And if so, what does it say?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @agunplabuilder Took me about 2 seconds to sort out the advisor problem. In short, it was because I was an idiot.

@faeir2788 I've just tested playing with a Rookidee and found no issues. If you could provide me the answer to the questions I asked you, then I would be able to take steps to fix it, which I desperately want to do

@looneyman1 I have looked very thoroughly at the soft reset issue and I think that I know roughly what is causing it. However, I dont know yet how to fix it

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v1.2 is now out!
    Please report any bugs from that version and not any previous ones!

Thanks
    Swdfm

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks for reporting.
    Will look into this. Pretty annoyed because i thought that that part of the game was working.
    Hopefully tomorrow I can get a patch up with it fixed

Edit: Sorted it (hopefully) and will try and get patch out tomorrow as I said

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I'm having a bit of an issue. I'm using the most current version and this happened.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Mea Culpa: I saw someone posted the same glitch before so you're aware.

Sidenote: Is there an EXP share you get at some point?

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yes there is an exp share, but it is not obtained until post game

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I don't know if you knew this but I think using honey crashes the game. Also is there any way to evolve galarian yamask?

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Is the three critical hits not working? I'll test it myself

Edit: Checked it and it works

Further edit: Galarian Yamask can be evolved using the same methods as in Sword and Shield, but instead of that weird arch, it is a stone slab in southern Old Battlefield

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v1.3 now out!
    If anyone is still having problems with that Grimmsnarl, don't hesitate to let me know! I guess it is a real prankster in more ways than one!

In other news:
    I have started a wiki for Fantasy Version. Once it is more complete, I will link it here. Currently, there is barely any information on it though, but thought I would discuss it here as it is something to get excited about!

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    Head witch is insanely tough on hard mode.
    Spoiler:
    Just way too overpowered

Edit: And after all my belly aching lol I finally beat her. Guess the solution was teaching Thief to my Braixen.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Do you have any good places to grind?
    Spoiler:

Back