• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

DragonN3xus

Still looking for the One Piece
    Years
    When you gonna add Mega Evolution / Gigantamax to the game????????????
    Jokes aside, as much as I'm done with Fire Red Remakes, this is one of the few that are worth a shot, keep up the excellent work you always do pal!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    A rom possui modificações nas probabilidades de vir um shiny? Pois acabei de encontrar um

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2022
    Hi Tarma! I can't join your discord. The invite is expire. Pls provide us a new link of your discord

Years
    When you gonna add Mega Evolution / Gigantamax to the game????????????
    Jokes aside, as much as I'm done with Fire Red Remakes, this is one of the few that are worth a shot, keep up the excellent work you always do pal!

Dragooooon, thanks my friend!
    I hope your gameplay being epic than you and our friendship!
    😌

Years
    Hi Tarma! How can we get gen 8 starters? And when hisuian forms will available?

At this moment, there is no Hisuian forms avaliable.
    The 8th gen pokemon from Legend Arceus have beta sprites in GBA format.
    I'll wait to the sprites being released to insert in game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    even if that doesn't have any mega evolutions or gigantmax,its amazing,I just started playing and after a while I got shiny starly,its awesome romhack,Hope it will get more updates <3

Back