• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Hey I Heard That Vermilion City has been map script so that means no more game freeze when I enter vermillion city / Also One Last Note can I please come back to your discord server please.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey I Heard That Vermilion City has been map script so that means no more game freeze when I enter vermillion city / Also One Last Note can I please come back to your discord server please.

Every day you leave and return from the server...
    Some moderators did not like this behavior.
    I'll put this situation again at the round table. 👍

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2022
    Is under construction.
    So, don't worry about this.
    Before the 3.0 release, I'll send a good documentation public of the game.
    Alright. In the meantime can you tell me where Abra and Phanpy are in the game?

Years
    Phanpy you find in the Safari Zone.
    Abra you find it on Route 24, after the bridge (Because the Bridge has a spawn on it).

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    Hey DjTarma, instead of making a documentation of Evolution chart of this hack, is it possible to put the Pokedex Entries with Pokemon's evolution process alongside the Pokemon description like what the Guzeinbuick's Digimon Emerald hack did with Digidex entries especially you have made big changes in the Pokemon Evolution chart? I know Eevee is gonna be the most longest evolution process (maybe Milcery as well) to be made so maybe it wont fit in the description so maybe you can do like creating an NPC that tells about the Pokemon's evolution process like the Skeli's Unbound hack, if not, its fine, im pretty sure its gonna be a lot of work for that....

oh btw, i enjoyed playing your hack and i encountered of certain glitches like dialogues like Brock says that TM is limited to use after giving you the Rock Tomb TM despite its unlimited to use now and a NPC guy (who looks like Link from Zelda games) on the way to Veridian Forest where he brags about Grass-type was cool and then flowers begins to pop out near the area and stays there permanently but now those flowers were gone after making a latest patches of the rom since im always checking this thread every now and then, but all in all, it doesn't affect the gameplay so its fine...

Years
    Hey DjTarma, instead of making a documentation of Evolution chart of this hack, is it possible to put the Pokedex Entries with Pokemon's evolution process alongside the Pokemon description like what the Guzeinbuick's Digimon Emerald hack did with Digidex entries especially you have made big changes in the Pokemon Evolution chart? I know Eevee is gonna be the most longest evolution process (maybe Milcery as well) to be made so maybe it wont fit in the description so maybe you can do like creating an NPC that tells about the Pokemon's evolution process like the Skeli's Unbound hack, if not, its fine, im pretty sure its gonna be a lot of work for that....

Unbound hack is a CFRU project hack. I'm a vanilla binary hacker. 😉

oh btw, i enjoyed playing your hack and i encountered of certain glitches like dialogues like Brock says that TM is limited to use after giving you the Rock Tomb TM despite its unlimited to use now and a NPC guy (who looks like Link from Zelda games) on the way to Veridian Forest where he brags about Grass-type was cool and then flowers begins to pop out near the area and stays there permanently but now those flowers were gone after making a latest patches of the rom since im always checking this thread every now and then, but all in all, it doesn't affect the gameplay so its fine...

Yeah, I'll check and fix these bugs. Thank you so much for the report! 👌
    I'll rework all GYMS, making a new system to defeat all Leaders. It's planned to finish this before the 3.0 release, so, don't worry about this dialogue of GYM Leaders 😉

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    Unbound hack is a CFRU project hack. I'm a vanilla binary hacker. 😉

Yeah, I'll check and fix these bugs. Thank you so much for the report! 👌
    I'll rework all GYMS, making a new system to defeat all Leaders. It's planned to finish this before the 3.0 release, so, don't worry about this dialogue of GYM Leaders 😉

Well I know your hack was not CFRU based or a decomp hack though i was meant to say if its possible to create an NPC which indicates your Pokemon of its evolution porcess but maybe its gonna take a lot of work for that so im not gonna force you to implement it anyway, its just I'm a little confuse since you change the evolution chart from the official ones especially the starters and for the Pokemon with some weird complicated evolution process like Inkay's upside down evolution which is kinda impossible for a GBA to have that kind of feature so I had to check to this thread for the evo chart posted in the first page (maybe i should have copy-paste it in my word document instead) 😅

But either way, thanks for the response, and I'll look forward for the 3.0 update then... 😁

Years
    Both Download links are broken. Mind making yet another mirror? I just deleted my recent version from my computer not knowing that I would need to have a backup file on hand in scenarios like these. A silly mistake from me.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2023
    Bruh are literally ALL of the hisuian forms actually 1% encounters? I've only encountered 2 and the rest, just girafarig or random mons that I just don't need to use

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    I found some kind of glitch at the bridge at Cerulean City where there are suppose to be several trainers including the last one who gives you a Nugget and a battle as a reward, standing by waiting for your approach to battle them. Since its in the straight path, you have to battle all trainers in the bridge and the first trainer I battled said in the dialogue said that she was the 2nd and then i battled the rest to the 5th but I did not encounter the 1st trainer and then I notice something where there is a Bug-Catcher-type trainer appeared on the beginning side of the bridge during the battle transition part so I've wondered if that was the missing 1st trainer that I didn't encountered. In the OW in the bridge, he's not there but only 4 trainers are present (the last one was gone due to story progression probably) so I thought it might be glitch or bug...

and btw, are the Gym Leaders can be rematch after their 1st defeat or after defeating the League? When I tried talking to Misty of Cerulean Gym, she just keeps saying about the given TM (Water Pulse) and that's it and I have yet to try with Brock from Pewter Gym as well if its the same...

Edit: I went to Brock as well and its the same result so maybe I need to defeat the League first, probably...

I notice the shiny odd encounters are quite bit high since i've encountered most of Shiny ones though I'm not the type of Trainer who cares about those

Last edited:
    Back