• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • My Bibarel picked up this item, must be an oddity
    Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
  • Two badges in, just wanted to mention that thr pick up ability picks up TM 01 (hidden power) multiple times, and consdering that TM's are reusable, the extra copies can't be sold. You might want to fix that. I toggled on the Exp all and off, and after that, my Pokemon seem to be getting boosted Exp points, like a traded Pokémon, you might want to look into.

Also, a suggestion, would you consider implementing remixed music of the Kanto music in towns, cities and battles? I mean, since you've already added new graphics, it would heighten the freshness even more.

EDIT: Found a small oddity. If you use a good rod to fish for Pokemon on Route 6, there's a possibility of hooking a bidoof.

Thanks!!!
    I'll fix that for the v1.4 release.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just got my fourth badge, and I'm enjoying your spin of Fire Red so far. Do you have plans of creating a hard-mode patch of sorts for veteran players? So far, I'm just breezing through with relative ease.

Years
  • Just got my fourth badge, and I'm enjoying your spin of Fire Red so far. Do you have plans of creating a hard-mode patch of sorts for veteran players? So far, I'm just breezing through with relative ease.

The Pokémon League is a true hard challenge!

Years
  • Do you have some big bugs to fix or is the game playable till the end?

My project has some bugs, but it doesn't interfere with anyone's gameplay.
    You can finish the game without any problems.
    By the way, with the errors presented by the community, I can fix and keep the gameplay as safe and clean as possible.

There is no such thing as a bug-free project.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Sorry for double posting, but does anyone know where i can find HM fly?

Also, going to mention a few oddities i came across:

- Catching chatot in thr safari zone has it registered as a rattata.

- We already get the EXP all earlier in the game, but there's an aide that gives it to you again for registering 40-50 Pokemon in the pokedex

- You might want to rebalance the levels of the Rockets in silph co since they do seem pretty under levelled.

EDIT: i just got my 7th badge from Blaine, but the Viridian Gym is still locked.

EDIT 2: The Rayquaza event is glitched.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry for double posting, but does anyone know where i can find HM fly?

Also, going to mention a few oddities i came across:

- Catching chatot in thr safari zone has it registered as a rattata.

- We already get the EXP all earlier in the game, but there's an aide that gives it to you again for registering 40-50 Pokemon in the pokedex

- You might want to rebalance the levels of the Rockets in silph co since they do seem pretty under levelled.

EDIT: i just got my 7th badge from Blaine, but the Viridian Gym is still locked.

EDIT 2: The Rayquaza event is glitched.

Download the latest version and check this, because all bugs that you related were fixed.
    I have to clear the AIDE in Route 15 and rebalance all rockets in Silph corp.
    The Route 16 bicycle freeze was fixed since 1.5 (The latest version is 1.5a)
    Rayquaza event were fixed too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've kept my focus on the bugs, and apparently, there is no one until now.
    Now, I'll make the rework of habitats.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I've kept my focus on the bugs, and apparently, there is no one until now.
    Now, I'll make the rework of habitats.

That's amazing? Thought I'd mention one last detail since I'm on way to the leauge, you seem to have forgotten to edit the levels of the Rival battle before the leauge.

Years
  • That's amazing? Thought I'd mention one last detail since I'm on way to the leauge, you seem to have forgotten to edit the levels of the Rival battle before the leauge.

Fixed to v1.6!!!
    All things found by you and other users I inserted.
    Thanks for the support! 😃

Xoy

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Great work till now. Are you planning on implement mega evolutions, z moves, dynamax? And also hard difficulty, trainers level scaling? Thanks

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so how far is the documentation for this. There's some pokemon i wanna try but not in the mood to aimlessly walk around trying to find them

Back