• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Thanks for the great game but is skrelp a surf only or super rod only pokemon? Also where's trapinch? I just beat Erica so I'm a little confused.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Found a possible fix, maybe due to xp growth rates mismatching after evolution. Evolved an Unfezant at 40, and it is now 38.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2023
    Patch on Fire Red Squirrels version and use MyBoy/PizzaBoy emulator on android.
    In windows, use VBA/mGBA.

Is there a guide somewhere on how to patch this in? I'm new to roms but this same issue is occuring for me as well, thank you for this awesome hack though! My brother and I are enjoying it a lot so far!!

Years
  • Is there a guide somewhere on how to patch this in? I'm new to roms but this same issue is occuring for me as well, thank you for this awesome hack though! My brother and I are enjoying it a lot so far!!

Any tutorial on youtube/google you find easily.
    Good luck! :v

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I don't know why it's my first time seeing this, but this is sweet! Those screenshots looks amazing!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    Hi, am loving the Romhack so far! Just a couple of questions, how can we evolve Feebas? And how is the Rom document going, am wondering about locations for a fair few. Thanks!

Years
  • Hi, am loving the Romhack so far! Just a couple of questions, how can we evolve Feebas? And how is the Rom document going, am wondering about locations for a fair few. Thanks!

There is an evolution list in the publication, you can check all evolutions methods in-game.
    Thank you so much for like my project and playing so far xd

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023
    Did rock climb get moved? The only location I'm seeing in any guide is in Glane town but the scientist is not there in my version. In v3.0 patch notes it says "Replaced Incinerate and Frost Breath to Rock Climb and Dig on Pocket Tutor." but I'm not sure what pocket tutor is exactly.

Years
  • Did rock climb get moved? The only location I'm seeing in any guide is in Glane town but the scientist is not there in my version. In v3.0 patch notes it says "Replaced Incinerate and Frost Breath to Rock Climb and Dig on Pocket Tutor." but I'm not sure what pocket tutor is exactly.

You find the Pocket Tutor on Safari Game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2023
    Could you be a bit more specific? Also I know you can't be expected to work so fast while progressing the game but maps of many areas would be really useful at some point. I also know of some bugs (there's a snorlax that respawns infinitely in one of the forests you made & the TM for protect spawns infinitely as well). In any case, thanks for the fun rom

Years
  • Could you be a bit more specific? Also I know you can't be expected to work so fast while progressing the game but maps of many areas would be really useful at some point. I also know of some bugs (there's a snorlax that respawns infinitely in one of the forests you made & the TM for protect spawns infinitely as well). In any case, thanks for the fun rom

This was fixed a few updates ago.
    Upgrade your old version! :v

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2022
    Where is rock climb? The scientist isn't in Glane town. Is there an event that triggers it or was it moved?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    I am playing the latest version of this rom, the game always crashes when I enter Vermillion city.

Back