• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Hey, I'm using the Eclipse emulator on iOS, is there a way to download this other than Dropbox because that isn't working for me?

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    OK so I encountered a game crash error

After the talking to
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    I am not able to get it to run on my android phone. I have no idea how to patch an ips file on my phone. Every other time I've downloaded the new versions, it has always been a zip file

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So I just beat [REDACTED] and learned the identity of the final scientist, but when the cutscene ends, my screen will flash a random color (It's been blue, green, white, and purple so far) and freeze. I cannot select anything, and while the emulator itself (VBA-M) seems to be working fine, I can't do anything in-game. Any idea what I should do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Hello, Is there any chance that you will put in a download link other than IPS? I would love to play but I can't. If you put a link to a direct download I'd be happy to play. Thanks. :)

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • So I've discovered a bug with the move Moonblast. My clefable learned it but when it uses it the game crashes. idk what causes it but it might be because I replaced minimize with it when the clefairy learned the move before evolution. So it might be bugged out.

when I delete the move from the move deleted, I cannot relearn the move for some reason as well. It seems Clefable can't learn any fairy moves due to this bug...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    I've been stalking this game for years, refusing to play it until it was finished for a full experience, and I'm very pleased. It took me around 12 hours to beat it, steal from every trainer in the game, catch mew, and mewtwo and now I feel sad that there isn't anything left to do. Honestly, the best pokemon game I've ever played.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2020
    Can anyone help me?
    When I speed UP the games it goes with a lot of lag :/
    Also in cerulesan City I speak with the guy who tells you about the medals but my game freezes :(
    Btw sorry for my english

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    @tadashicash, I played it on my phone using John GBA. Just patch it on your computer and then send it to your phone by mail or with a USB cord.

Back