• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2021
    Thanks for this amazing game! i just finished it... SO GOOD

When I saw that the catastrophe was
    Spoiler:
    i said to myasel I KNEW IT!

Funny glitch I exploited:
    Spoiler:

After the endgame I captured thje legendary beasts.. and even if the old man says I can challenge the gyms again, I can´t, I already defeated them during the main plot... so that´s all, right? or there are some new side quests?

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    I'm not using cheats but I'm pretty sure it was the fast forward I fixed the issue, thx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    Are you planning to continue the story in this game or complete another hack to continue the story ( if you are continuing the story into johto), even if u don't this definitely is my favourite rom hack to date!

Years
  • This game was awesome ! I really enjoyed playing it and I'm actually going to start a second run , just to see what the judge will say If I didn't steal from anyone
    (60 years in jail for stealing some gen1 pokemon , that's harsh) , anyway , thank you for this refreshing adventure

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2021
    First of all, thank you for creating this hack it's a really unique experienced contrast to other hacks.
    Are leafeon, glaceon and porygon-z available in this game? I saw it has the system aspect of generation 6, so I assumed all the pokemon up to 6th generation are also there?

XDragon

Needs a title
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen May 11, 2021
    Glad this finally got completed. I haven't been following that closely but when I saw it was done I came in to get the new file. I've run into an issue with saves. Last version i had was v21 from 2017 and that saves fine. This new final patch gives me the following "save error please exchange the backup memory" both as a CIA for my 3DS and on my GBA proper. I'm using the same base file to do this, an unmodded Fire Red, but I can save the older patch just fine.

Not sure if you can help or not

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    I just finished the game and this is probably the most fun hack I've played. The ending goes from 0 to 100 in intensity real quick.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    Is there a way for you to challenge the elite four for a second time after the post game? I had the idea to get my bounty cleared, but I can't find a policeman in any of the towns who would do that, nor a Rocket in Viridian's gym. Is this just the end of everything that you can do in the game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    First of all, thank you for creating this hack it's a really unique experienced contrast to other hacks.
    Are leafeon, glaceon and porygon-z available in this game? I saw it has the system aspect of generation 6, so I assumed all the pokemon up to 6th generation are also there?

No they are not only gen 6 mechanics

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    I'm about halfway through now (I think?), just arrived in Pewter and Vermillion. So far I really have to praise those small little details on the sidelines, those are a real gem in this hack. The roadblocks at the beginning out of Safron just explain perfectly why the guards are thirsty later. That school girls book in Vermillion is just a big great pun^^
    And that quest to get HM04 I just finished is really well done. I really enjoy reading the NPC dialogs in generall here, that is quite a rare feature this one has accomplished.

The only wish I have left so far is for a documentation about some mechanics that are different from the original. Took me long enough to find out, that Haunter evolves with level 40 now and that only by a random post I stumpled upon.
    I got myself a Scyther in the game corner, maybe you should adjust the levels there? It was Level 25 when the rest of my team was between 10-15 right after mount moon. Also I have no idea how to evolve it due to no documentation again... I assume via a used metal code perhaps? Might have to try to steal one from magnemites when I get to the power plant at some point perhaps.
    Also I assume Espeon and Umbreon can be archived via sun and moon stone perhaps? I got an Eevee that would have made a great Espeon but due to me not being patient enough to wait for a stone to try it out I opted for an early Vaporeon instead. It's great that you can purchase one stone even bevore the mount moon mission due to selling that hidden rare candy.
    The only thing that made absolutely no sense to me: why does that huge store not sell any Pokeballs?

I think I also stumbled across a small Bug: The store in Pewter still serves me, even if every other one stopped service for me long ago.

Espeon and Umbreon do evolve with sun stone and moon stone respectfully and Scyther evolves into Scizor at level 44

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    Hey, is there a way to make the file be a .gba rather than .ips? I'm using Eclipse/GBA4iOS and both require a .gba file

Years
  • hello :)
    i just have to say, awesome hack, i have laughed alot and still not finished yet. soo, there is this sprite glitch appearing everytime i open the pokemon menu while surfing ( open it and close it while surfing). and the game chrashes if you try to enter the pokemoncenter on cinnabar island after you activate that special event.

how are the odds for getting a sequel?

thank you and happy holidays

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Hi there, I understand there is a no spoiler rule, however I have a gaming page on Facebook that I would like to showcase this game on while my country is on lockdown. Doing a playthrough and uploading it onto a very small gaming page go against this particular rule?

joshspicer

Josh Spicer
    Years
  • hi, finished the game earlier today and i beat 6 of the gym already but i cant defeat the Viridian one, she say defeat the other leader but i cant find them :/ does anyone know where they are ? thx !
    ps : That game was awsome ! totally woth the wait !

Pewter, Cerulean, Vermillion, Celadon, Fuschia, Saffron, Cinnabar, and Viridian.

To get into Cinnabar's gym, click on the crowbar in the key items.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2023
    I am playing this game and I am stuck in silph co. I went near professor oak but he is not talking to me so I can't progress further so please tell me what should I do

Back