• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Hello,Can anyone help me? I have been facing a issue while talking to that last lady/man idk of new elders in apex temple and the game gets stuck while i try to speak to him/her.Do anyone know solution of this. I didn't use cheats.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Okay that is so epic. I love music, and I love Pokemon, and I love Spherical Ice, and I love Pokemon Gaia. I can't wait to jam out to these hot beats when I'm enjoying Pokemon Gaia 4: Never Stop Gaiaing.

PokeFan990

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie
    Years
  • What kind of code is this?
    df1939b-f51cb0fb-56b8-465b-8fb7-8807e4464f29.png

I didn't tried to solve this since 3 years ago. Any help?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2022
    Viewed many threads on this site for useful info on previous romhacks I've played, but just had to make an account to join the discussion on this one. Haven't fully finished the game yet, but just wanted to give major props to the creator. Legitimately the BEST gba hack I've played to date.

However, had a specific question that I've yet to find the answer on after several searches. I've found mixed answers on the inclusion of hidden abilities; was slightly upset when I saw that I couldn't get Moxie on Gyarados at this time, but wanted to test it on the starters, as I was thinking about using Speedboost Blaziken in the future. So I saved, tried the ability capsule on Infernape to test to no avail. But then tested on my Venusaur and he got chlorophyll. Do just the Kanto starters have them as of this version? Or are we blessed with HA Hoenn starters atm too?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Help me, I can't find forklift key on the hay bale in loamas field. It should be there from some youtube videos but the hay have nothing.

Years
  • Help me, I can't find forklift key on the hay bale in loamas field. It should be there from some youtube videos but the hay have nothing.

Check the barn at the north of Atsail City, and check for every square at the west of the barn and you will get one. Itemfinder does not work here, unfortunately.

Back