• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Gold and Silver 97: Reforged (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Because people are playing a buggy version that is long past expiration while the current version has it fixed.

The buggy version is 6.0b
    The fixed version is 6.1c

If people keep choosing to play an old version, we cannot fix their issues.

I'm playing 6.1a. Is that one still bugged then?

Days
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Where can I get TRI WING? I can't find it no matter how much I walk around

Days
    • Seen Dec 15, 2023
    Where can I get TRI WING? I can't find it no matter how much I walk around
    Spoiler: Tri-Wing Hint

Days
    • Seen Dec 15, 2023
    Finally caught all 253 Pokemon. Thank you OP for the amazing work put into this. I remember being so excited when I got Pokemon Blue as a little kid, and then Pokemon Gold came out and I went nuts. Gold was by far my favorite and most played. I played Sapphire very briefly but couldn't get into any of the newer generations beyond that. This hit my nostalgia in all the right places. Thank you again.

For anyone who is struggling to find Mewtwo (as I was):

Spoiler: Mewtwo hint

Days
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Hello there. I'm having some problems to continue with this version of pokemon silver and the thing is that I get stuck at the rival encounter after defeating Giovanni at the Radio Station, just before the last gym encounter. I already tried to use the links that you guys uploaded up here, but none of them works for me. I dunno if it is the emulator or what, but I'd love to finish this game.

Any idea of what is happening?
    Yo I ran into this and tried everything (escape rope,teleport, the pc, talking to npc's) so far just got past it i had saved before the radio tower (beating Giovanni) i put all my party in pc and only brought week pokemon so I basically i ended up beating him but only having one pokemon left that was poisoned and waiting for it to faint so I white out now im at the pokemon center with Giovanni beat hope this helps

Days
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    Hello there. I'm having some problems to continue with this version of pokemon silver and the thing is that I get stuck at the rival encounter after defeating Giovanni at the Radio Station, just before the last gym encounter. I already tried to use the links that you guys uploaded up here, but none of them works for me. I dunno if it is the emulator or what, but I'd love to finish this game.

Any idea of what is happening?
    Yo I ran into this and tried everything (escape rope,teleport, the pc, talking to npc's) so far just got past it i had saved before the radio tower (beating Giovanni) i put all my party in pc and only brought week pokemon so I basically i ended up beating him but only having one pokemon left that was poisoned and waiting for it to faint so I white out now im at the pokemon center with Giovanni beat hope this helps it now freezes when you try to entre the radio tower yay

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Am I missing the Gym in the Kanto Region town? I've gone all over and can't seem to find it.

Days
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Is the spritesheet no longer available? It says it is in attachments, but ... it is not, unless I am blind.

Back