• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • right thanks for pointing that out nut please list them saying its glitch isnt helping me telling me what the glitches are will help

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
  • right thanks for pointing that out nut please list them saying its glitch isnt helping me telling me what the glitches are will help
    You want to see the list of glitches? Let it do me.
    Now I post a list of glitches that occured to me. I use spoiler bcz it's too long (it contains images.)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    we're gunna fix and add stuff be patient

Can you insert the new bark music in thats from heart gold and soul silver? If you don't know where the song is, heres the link: http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17u8O764ig
    Sorry with this is breaking the rules. I just checked and it said nothing about posting links to help people find music if you are not a member of the team that is working on a game.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I'd like to explain some bugs, hope this can help you Con :)
    1) just at the beginning, when i want to talk to Brock, the game freezes.
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    This should be fixed Con... by the way it's because Brock doesn't have No Movement with 000000 script.

2) the fog doesn't cover the tops of the trees.
    It's Fire Red glitch.

3) there is a glitchy Ash's sprite in trees
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    I fixed this 'cause I assigned flag 828 for this sprite.

4) in normal Pokemon games, when I want to pick an item, the item ball disappears just after clicking at it. But in this game the item ball disappears after finishing the message.
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    It's special feature for JA :)

5) when Suicune runs away, his sprite turns into a strange sprite (looking as Deoxys)
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    Huh... you guys really have to replace all frames of Deoxys' defense form :D
    6) after Suicune runs away and sreen returns back the game occassionally freezes (it was said several posts above)
    Once again I fixed it. It happens only with one tile script.

12) when I enter the PC with Nurse Joy in it, the screen reappear (like when I use warp)
    Imo just ROM glitch which might not be fixed...

13) when I talk to Casey there is text glitch
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

14) after beating team Rocket second time and after they disappear, there is animation like someone is walking in the grass
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

15) if I leave the screen where I battled with Team rocket and Casey, the people reappear (and I have no chance to return back to New Bark town since the script is repeated)
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    I fixed this whole script... it was godly corrupted...

18) when I'm about to battle pinsirs and leave the screen and return, the pinsirs are at their beginning position (but luckily I can battle them)
    Pokémon Johto Adventures
    It's normal since you left the map where script was activated.

19) when I pick the pichu I get mawile
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

This was already reported :)

20) i'm speaking to nobody
    Pokémon Johto Adventures

If I'm guessing right then... it's resized OW with OW Changer?

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • hi sorry bout the slow news dont know when samike will be on but he is working on it and alot of the bugs are fixed but were coming to a big problem it is that our team is made up of well me and samike so if anyone wants to join please state what you good at, proof, and loyalty (eg if you are on alot or if you are working on another hack aswell,you can still join its only so i know when you can this or that :) )

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    I am good at advance map. The only thing I can't do is create wild pokemon data which makes pokemon be found in places it was never found. Can I join? If I can, I will try to work on the hack whenever I can. And I don't know how to put the hack onto a website. Can someone tell me how to put the hack on a website if I can join?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Alright, but it will be random tiles. Or it will be a new version of Litteroot town then I ill post what i made.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    I will try my best if I ever know what a custom map is. Look at the edit of me explaining it in this post.
    EDIT: just so you know, I don't know what a custom map is. All I can do is do anything with advancemap except for making wild pokemon data. Because I don't know how I can have proof if I can't do a remake of a town. Just tell me what a custom map is and I will try my best to do this.

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • what i dont get it I dont want a glitchy map

EDIT: its makeing your own town or route if youve seen any hacks like mine if you look the maps are different from the original ones thats what a custom map is

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    I edited my post. Look at it. Plus, I would never ever make your hack very glitchy. So look at my edited post.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • ok have read it didnt get what you ment though this is what i mean by custom map its makeing your own town or route if youve seen any hacks like mine if you look the maps are different from the original ones thats what a custom map is

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    So should I change the name of the town and make it look different than what its supposed to be like?
    EDIT: I edited Littleroot town again and I renamed it ROCKY TREE TOWN. When I get a chance to get a screenshot, I will post the link of the screenshot with the name for proof of new name.
    EDIT 2: I made the screenshot but i don't know how to put a picture on a post. Whenever i try, it just takes me to a site where it can be found. Can somebody tell me how to post a picture? Cause I can't.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    So am I in the hacking team? And can someone tell me how to post a picture also? I don't know how and whenever I try, it just takes me to a not real site on my internet with the picture i made so I don't really have proof until i know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    3 questions.
    1. Whats imageshack and do you acess it from visualboyadvance?
    2. Do you need an account on it unless you don't have to have one?
    3. Is imageshack a website and if it is, can you post a link to it or send me a message or comment on my profile?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back