• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Johto Adventures

What Pichu should you have for the side-quest?

• Notched-Ear Pichu

Votes: 135 56.7%
  • Shiny Pichu (From the 12th movie an HG/SS)

Votes: 78 32.8%
  • Just a regular normal Pichu

Votes: 25 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • w*w.imageshack.com replace * with w

then upload your picture that you saved and then send me the link of the picture

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Got it. I will comment in your profile and send you the link of the picture.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    I will edit more then. i will then reupload the picture.
    EDIT: I will now send you the new picture.
    EDIT 2: Since you won't beleive me, i will make a HUGE change of the town.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    I will post you the different picture now. This time, its WAY different than the other ones. I will do it again if it isn't good.
    EDIT: Ok. I have did it again. This time, the town has some changes that it even has different music. i don't know how to make a video out of visualboyadvance though. I will though upload it to you though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay I got past Suicune with another patch but there are a lot of glitches. Also I can't get past the HootHoot forest. I've got to Hagatha and Nagatha but there is no exit. I see a cave but that is blocked by trees and there is no way out the forest.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Okay I got past Suicune with another patch but there are a lot of glitches. Also I can't get past the HootHoot forest. I've got to Hagatha and Nagatha but there is no exit. I see a cave but that is blocked by trees and there is no way out the forest.

That's because it is the end of the alpha...when I finally finish fixing the bugs, I'll put another guy there to tell you :)

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • UPDATE!
    Hi sorry for the wait but i hope samike is working on the next ep and bugs now
    but now the project will be revealed
    Pokemon Chronicles will be made into mini GBA games for the next few weeks I will be making the pokemon chronicles eps including legend of thunder my plan is to do the ones with misty, brock or TR ones first then LoT and then the rest but I wont release them until they are all finished or after i make legend of thunder.
    I will probably be starting this project tomorrow,

BTW this is NOT replacing JA im just doing this while samike is fixing the bugs and doin the EP also it is to improve my mapping and scripting skills,
    any comments?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • So Chronicles huh... good idea but I'd suggest you to hack Ruby since it has possibility of resizing OWs and there's more OWs as well.
    Well it might be good practice for you... if you want help with scripts you're gonna do vm/pm me ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back