• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2016
    I have already finished the ho-oh puzzle but nothing happens and I'm stuck. From the center of the town and going up, the geisha appears. On the right side is the ruins and there's a tree that can be cut down. I am wondering if I missed out getting the HM Cut or HMs are not yet implemented in the game. Can someone please help me coz I'm really stuck in the game.

P.S.: two thumbs up for the creator of the hack. Stay inspired! God bless. :) ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2020
    really amazing game Deus, is there any ETA on the next update? will give me something to look forward to during finals

Years
  • I have been around for some years, and its the first time ever that i go to progressing hacks, click a previously unknown hack thread, read the description, see the tralier, download it while it is ALPHA and play it, and come here to write positive critique.

You sir have done an amazing work

Spoiler:

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    I must say this looks amazing, the trailer made me curious about the game.

Really going to play this. lol

EDIT: So I started to play a little bit.

Just Wow the things you've done are amazing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    I can't wait for this full version,what time will this game full version is release ???

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    PowSiGC.png

I can't wait for this full version,what time will this game full version is release ???
    no date yet!
    ----------------
    Y5cNmbK.png
    SALipzy.png

FwOvSBZ.png
    8JR0iS4.png

getting back on track! haha

also, make sure to subscribe to the hack's youtube channel!
    the link is that noisy red thing in my signature :v​

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Looks very nice, as usual Deus! I wish I knew how to describe it but there's something about that grey building near the umbrella that seems so off. Maybe it's just the location in general, or the tiles of the building... I'm not sure. I'm guessing that it's a work in progress anyways so I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of it. :)
    Yeah great work as usual deus. And I also agree with him.you should give outline to that house.\/ here is a example

Attachments

• SALipzy.png
      SALipzy.png
      8.3 KB · Views: 44
    Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Looks very nice, as usual Deus! I wish I knew how to describe it but there's something about that grey building near the umbrella that seems so off. Maybe it's just the location in general, or the tiles of the building... I'm not sure. I'm guessing that it's a work in progress anyways so I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of it. :)
    you want an outline! haha. It doesn't match the style of the other pics, so yeah I agree. Gonna improve it :v
    Yeah great work as usual deus. And I also agree with him.you should give outline to that house.\/ here is a example
    gonna do it! brb

Years
  • Made an account just to follow this game xD. Really love the work you put into this game Thank You! I get lost at times during the game like on the gogoat I kept going in circles. Also how far till Rotom? just curious :PP also any plans on admitting other region Champions? And Will Legendary Pokemon get a event each or some will appear wild? I'm sorry Perdoname a lot of Questions xD Love the Game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2017
    This is the best looking hack ever.
    I like the trust system here, it gives this rpg some actual roleplaying elements, very nice.
    I'm hyped as heck now, if this isn't a future hack of the year I'll eat my hat.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2017
    Man, with the lack of news on the next official Pokémon games I'm more excited about this atm. Have I said I'm glad it's also a hack and not a RPG maker game? You can just get cozy in bed, play it on your phone or tablet. It's perfect!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Man, with the lack of news on the next official Pokémon games I'm more excited about this atm. Have I said I'm glad it's also a hack and not a RPG maker game? You can just get cozy in bed, play it on your phone or tablet. It's perfect!

What emulator do you use on your phone? I can't seem to get one to work. I'm on Android

Back