• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
  • Can u guys please bring back team aqua team saturn seriously and the orange islands are awesome but how about u replace them with hoenn that would be awesome travel from lilycove to other towns.Plus u can take maps from ruby and sapphire and use them in liquid crystal

Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Is there a Power Lens item in game ?

Power lens is a 4th gen item, and it's not implemented here.

Can u guys please bring back team aqua team saturn seriously and the orange islands are awesome but how about u replace them with hoenn that would be awesome travel from lilycove to other towns.Plus u can take maps from ruby and sapphire and use them in liquid crystal

Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Did you just copy your PC file directory? Anyway it's been too long since Liquid Crystal is updated, so chances for you request is quite impossible at this time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    Heyyy I was just wondering how I can get the black belt and twistedspoon items please I need them :)

I noticed Wesley Wednesday is not at lake of rage at all if that's a bug or not?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Help!? Not sure if this is a glitch or i didnt do something right, but im in kanto trying to go down cycling road from celadon and i can not use my bike one i enter the building. i battled zane and got the badge in celadon anyone that can help that would be awesome thanks

EDIT: i forgot i reset the trainers in new bark town, went back to goldenrod got the bike and everything is fine

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Few quickies:

1. Are there any changes in movesets and basic stats of pokemons? Or is it pure generation 3?

2. Any strange evolutions where altered so you can evolve pokemons just by stones and lvls?

3. Is there any "faq" with pokemon locations, evolution changes, movesets and stats changes if there are any?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Few quickies:

1. Are there any changes in movesets and basic stats of pokemons? Or is it pure generation 3?

2. Any strange evolutions where altered so you can evolve pokemons just by stones and lvls?

3. Is there any "faq" with pokemon locations, evolution changes, movesets and stats changes if there are any?

if you do a little reading in this forum you will find every answer

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Used search option, and read first post. Didnt find what i want.
    There is reason to ask instead of reading 200 pages dont you think?

But sure, better be rude then help... Feelin lot cooler now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Used search option, and read first post. Didnt find what i want.
    There is reason to ask instead of reading 200 pages dont you think?

But sure, better be rude then help... Feelin lot cooler now?

not trying to be rude, i was only telling you this because i have seen these answers a quite a few times throughout this forum, and it is better for me to say go read then give you information that might be wrong, and if you think im bad then you should see how upset the mod gets when he sees the same questions asked over and over lol sorry if i offend you and you got butthurt

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    hey guys onse again having problems, i have beat all 16 gym leaders and games says i only have 15 badges so i cant continue any help is appreciated. not sure if bug or not, i have the nevest beta and use vba. thanks again

Years
  • Build Number: 3.3.00451
    Bug/Glitch Description: Unknowns O front sprite is glitched pretty badly, I notice this exploring the ruins of Alph, this happens every time I encounter it, the back sprite is fine if you catch it there is no side-effects. <Thought that would be good to know.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • hey guys onse again having problems, i have beat all 16 gym leaders and games says i only have 15 badges so i cant continue any help is appreciated. not sure if bug or not, i have the nevest beta and use vba. thanks again

Continue to what? And also what beta are you playing?

Few quickies:

1. Pure Generation 3 move sets and BST are implemented, no 4th gen moves nor the physical/special split.

2. Yes, it is altered. The once normally pokemon that requires trade to evolve is now gone.

3. Please refer to the official LC website for advanced questions.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2017
    Continue to what? And also what beta are you playing?.

so i can go to mount silver and battle red, and go to orange islands, but when i talk to prof. oak he just says nice of you to come to kant, and i am using beta 3.30004

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Continue to what? And also what beta are you playing?

1. Pure Generation 3 move sets and BST are implemented, no 4th gen moves nor the physical/special split.

2. Yes, it is altered. The once normally pokemon that requires trade to evolve is now gone.

3. Please refer to the official LC website for advanced questions.
    https://pokemonliquidcrystal.com/features/

The website states that the physical/special split is implemented.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2014
    Ok, so I have two questions.

1. How do I get Mew-Two? I read a response straight from LaZ who said it was not attainable, but that was about 3 years ago, so I don't know if he added it into and update. If he did please let me know how to attain Mew-Two.
    2. I found the resurrection machine in Goldenrod but the guy says that it does not work, is there anyway to turn it on and if so please let me know.

Don't tell me to look for it in the forums because I've been looking through it for hours and haven't seen anything. Thank you for your help:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2015
    Is there any possible way to randomize this hack? I want to do a randomizer nuzlocke, but the universal randomizer doesn't work on it. Would it work if I randomized Fire Red first and then applied the patch? I wouldn't even mind manually doing it if I knew how. Google and Youtube are no help.

Years
  • Oh another problem, Bugzys gym, all trainers are apparantly defeated so is bugzy, making the gym unbeatable and impossible to advance, ive beat Ike(Sivers name) Zach (The rival with the porygon) and the 3rd rival in game. Ive beat team rocket too. Help.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Is there a glitch in mt. moon? I didnt go there before finding all badges, then there was only my rival. Will this stop some progress for me further in game?

Last edited:
    Back